• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon SURVIVE

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Digimon Survive came out last week at the tale end of July after many delays, and so far I’ve been enjoying it.

Anyone else here have a chance to play it? Who are your favourite characters or Digimon in the game? Let me know your thoughts.

Also, remember to keep any major story spoilers in the spoiler tags, just in case.

Last edited:

Zackarix

Awards
I'm enjoying this game so far

But it feels really weird to me that I'm playing a Digimon tactical RPG that has a character named Ryo and the previous series of Digimon TRPGs doesn't appear to have influenced it in any way.

EricksonLee

Awards
So far Survive has me more gripped story wise than HZFW did. It looks like an anime, I normally wouldn’t go for this but it seems genuinely well written. Which I had hoped for. I find a lot of anime offerings to be nauseating with the fan service and puerile dialogue/mannerisms. Certainly not the case here. The developers seem yo be going for a grown up tone overall though the story focuses on kids.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I just finished part 5. I literally just stared at the screen for a minute. This game has a great story. My first play through is purely relying on my honest reactions to the prompts. I’ll worry about desired results next play through.

This game is legit though.

Back