• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Seiyuu in KH2...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought this was freakin' sweet, probably cause I'm dork when it comes to Digimon and Kingdom Hearts, and I'm not sure if anyone else will care, but I still say its awesome. :D; There's about 7 voice actors in KH2 who also did voices for Digimon characters in the past! Most of them are Organization members but, still. -eye twitch- Here's all of 'em:
Xemnas: Norio Wakamoto(IceDevimon, Frontier)
Demyx: Kenichi Suzumura(Kouichi, Frontier)
Luxord: Joji Nakata (ShadowWereGarurumon)

Fuu: Rio Natsuki (Miyako Inoue)
Setzer: Ryotaro Okiayu (Rhodoknightmon, Frontier)

Merryweather: Masako Nozawa (Guilmon)
Ling: Ryusei Nakao (Lucemon Falldown Mode)
Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna run around in a circle like a crazy fangirl... -squeals-

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

.......and the point is?? o_O;? well good find by the way

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

waiit! Xemnas' Seiyyu also Did Cell in all the DB series..

good for the reminder!

and Merryweather did Goku too! HOHOAH! YEAH!!!!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
waiit! Xemnas' Seiyyu also Did Cell in all the DB series..

good for the reminder!

and Merryweather did Goku too! HOHOAH! YEAH!!!!
Really? o____o; That's funky.

Guilmon does lots of voices!! xP; -imagines one of the fairies and Goku talking like Guilmon and shudders a bit-

Rikus#1

Takushi Rena said:
I thought this was freakin' sweet, probably cause I'm dork when it comes to Digimon and Kingdom Hearts, and I'm not sure if anyone else will care, but I still say its awesome. :D; There's about 7 voice actors in KH2 who also did voices for Digimon characters in the past! Most of them are Organization members but, still. -eye twitch- Here's all of 'em:

Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna run around in a circle like a crazy fangirl... -squeals-

AWESOME WHOO!!!! LET ME RUN WITH YOU!!!! -runrunrun- lol (btw I like Digimon too! lol)

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Rikus#1 said:
AWESOME WHOO!!!! LET ME RUN WITH YOU!!!! -runrunrun- lol (btw I like Digimon too! lol)

in a way, digimon is KINDA like KH...

Reasons?

1. Tai looks like sora
2. We got Donald and Goofy (stand in Digimons! you may upgrade them too)
3. Kairi looks like Tai's sister! ( and thier names too gents)
4. Jack is in KH! ( which makes a ressemblance on Wizardmon or Eitimon the monkey elvis dude)
5. Black Gears appear out of Nowhere! like the heartless

ps- if this debate is pointless then I rest my case! and DONT ever compare Sora to that washed up Loser from Sonic X ( Sora Wannabe Scene stealing, character line stealing Mo-fo named Chris Spoondyke...whatever his name is <__<) Sora's more than that Loser

=============Edit===================

Setzer's Seiyuu did Kuchiki Byakuya in Bleach too =3
and Seifer's voice did Ao Kiji in One Piece also Faust VIII in Shaman King and Finally... the Siyuu for Rai did Wakka in FFX, KH and Zoro/Zolo's Japanese Voice in One Piece

Last edited:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
ZOMG Dijimon in Kingdamu Hearts :OOO

too bad Digimon will NEVER be in Kingdom Hearts, which some people are too stupid to relize like Power Rangers.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

No biggie! just love messing with the members especially Mika-chwan~!

PS- Chris whoeverdyke is a Loser and NEVER compare Sora-kun to such a pathetic push over ladies and Gents...Just a Warning

Chihiro

&#9734; birth by sleep;
.:KL:. said:
ZOMG Dijimon in Kingdamu Hearts :OOO

too bad Digimon will NEVER be in Kingdom Hearts, which some people are too stupid to relize like Power Rangers.

::shudders:: Kingdom Hearts and Power Rangers/Digimon??? ::shudders again::

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

of course deep! nevah childish! I'm expecting the English voice overs to do so TOO

you think Patrick Stewart would do great for a Luxord? I dunno who can do Xaldin, but Im hoping either Ray Liotta or Adrien Brody ( hey! they got big shots in the first game, why cant they do so in the second? )

SeRoFe

I allways thought Axel looked like reeno, so I guess that voice fits. As for the others I don't know.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

roxas99 said:
i agree with you, jack pumpkin king
uh...what roles did Ray Liotta and Adrien Brody play in kh1?

nothing actually, Ray Liotta ( GoodFellas, GTA: Vice City) has a Mafia-type of voice which fits Xaldin, but Adrien Brody sounds tough ( that dude from the Kong Remake ) but Ray Liotta fits PERFECTLY for the Role of Xaldin, to me, Xaldin looks like a gangster... with Spears =X and he can even topple Mickey in a video

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
who do you think should do Roxas's voice?
I was thinking of Brianne Sidall.....but it's too soft. So...............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back