• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Savers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ta_the_Suntwin

Have anyone seen the fifth season of the Digimon series and if you did do tell how you guys think about? Like the new looks on the Humans,digimon,and the villians?

Sailor Moon

FIGHTING EVIL BY MOONLIGHT
i havent seen it persay but i have heard good things about it

Axel Daemon

Yep yep definitely an interesting pick of character personalities, you got street fighter, know it all person, and a woman who worries alot (doesn't she?) Course this is the general layout, before yu get to see the story behind them. What episode are you at right now? Up to 19 episode subbed. (I usually stick to one fansub group, despite if other groups released their earlier)

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
;-; I might watch it but I have mixed feelings. The main character no longer has goggles.

Ta_the_Suntwin

Their's nothing wrong with the main character having no goggles. I think it just fine because I guess goggles are getting old.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Their's nothing wrong with the main character having no goggles. I think it just fine because I guess goggles are getting old.
What are you stupid? It's tradition. Everything's wrong about him not having goggles. If one day Pikachu wanted to stay inside his ball for a whole freaking season, you'd be thinking wtf as well. Tradition can't be broken and now it has been. They ruined the image of the Digmon series. Also look at Agumon, his nostrils are HUGE in the series. Digimon Adventure 01 > All.

Ta_the_Suntwin

What are you stupid? It's tradition. Everything's wrong about him not having goggles. If one day Pikachu wanted to stay inside his ball for a whole freaking season, you'd be thinking wtf as well. Tradition can't be broken and now it has been. They ruined the image of the Digmon series. Also look at Agumon, his nostrils are HUGE in the series. Digimon Adventure 01 > All.

Yo don't called me stupid!

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
...No. How can you not possibly see it? Go read the FAQ for newbies or something. If you can't find that, then god... you're screwed.

Axel Daemon

>>;; While I admit that the whole *goggles* thing is a bit on the paranoia side, but you're not the first person to hate everything but the orignal, but to each his/her own. Though.. I thought Season 3 killed everything, and Season 4 picked up the routine and got the whole genre back up to its feet?;;;

?n?pray?R

Eh... I kinda lost interest in Digimon after like the 3rd season. It just completely changed and I didnt care for it. I liked the first season the best.

Gomamon(I think the name was, he was the like sea thing, Joe's digimon) was my favorite.

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
>>;; While I admit that the whole *goggles* thing is a bit on the paranoia side, but you're not the first person to hate everything but the orignal, but to each his/her own. Though.. I thought Season 3 killed everything, and Season 4 picked up the routine and got the whole genre back up to its feet?;;;

wah?!?! are you joking? season 3 was the best one in the lot , what was wrong with it?

Axel Daemon

Ask the people not me XD; I don't now I liked them all lol, but alot of people got turned off by the card concept me thinks.

Justice will prevail.
Anyway, it was a clash of opinion. This "Season" is pale in comparison to even Digimon 4. In Digimon 4 they became the Digimon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back