• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon Savers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axel Daemon

Well I'm just saying it out of caution didn't mean it in any offense towards ya lol. But.. uhm. I just hope you're making your comment after watching some episodes.. and, in a way there has been a clash of how 3 and onward had a change in Digimon formula o.o; Sure I agree Season 4 is good and personally I'd go with any of them.

As for this season.
1. They're all adults to say the least that's a first.

2. Is it me or is the character selection in terms of personalities a little more.. unique so to say? I mean come on.. "Streetfighter"? Plus he has a "Man to Man" speech going on here, no Digimon character was this stubborn and this much of an arse. And despite the fact they go through the same routine of "having some trauma or bad memories that held something in them that after resolving it it powers them up." This time one of them has the memory of seeing a parent of theirs being "ROAD KILLED!" Yeah move it up a notch why don't they?

3. The guy has to PUNCH the enemy to get his Digimon to evolve, and the dude up to now has had no worry punching even Perfects and Ultimates (in order that's the correct jap definition for Ultimate and Mega) and he does it with guts and hotbloodness. Cause no matter what it is, he still has the thought of beating the bloody pulp out of it.

4. An actual *literal* direct relation between the Digital World and the Real World, none of the routinley "Get sucked in and get stuck in the Digital World issue."

Last edited:

Justice will prevail.
I can admit, Wargreymon owned so hard but Goldveemon is WIN. Omnimon is also is win. By "Goldveemon" I meant the Golden Armored form of Veemon. Wargreymon cant touch that.

Digimon 02 > 01

Ta_the_Suntwin

What's more that 9 of the Royal Knights will appeared in this show and it might be
cool to have them there.

But what is the most important question? will they be good or bad with the main
characters?

Axel Daemon

-blinks- What the... HOLY SHITAKE MUSHROOMS! They're there?! Wow this looks like it's going to have an interesting turn of events o_O;;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back