• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Digimon: Digital Gate-The New Digidestined

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
OOC: Alright, I guess we can start.

IC: Terriermon looked at the gate, then turned, staring directly at Marx. "Come, save our world." The scene changed, this time to Marx's room. Marx looked at the Digivice in his hand. "What's this supposed to be?" All of a sudden it began to glow. An egg suddenly appeared on Marx's bed. "What the?" The egg cracked open and out stepped three huge Digimon. "Time to die little boy." Marx stared and then the front one brought his hand down.

Marx woke up, panting and sweating. Wizardmon leaned over the top of the bunkbed. "Marx, what's up, was it the dream again?" Wizardmon looked at his friend. "Yeah, the same one, but this time I saw a Terriermon at the Master Gate before it started." "Maybe that means we need to go to the Master Gate." "Maybe." Marx got up. "Where are we going?" "The Master Gate, of course."

ace12993

"It's time we have to save my world" Veemon siad looking up in the sky. "I kind of figured that out last night" Kai said looking at Veemon. "Was it the dream agian ?"
"Yes, yes it was, but this time it was different,this time i saw Marx and wizardmon there" Kai replied. The time has come,we have to save my world. Veemon said with a serious look on his face. "Then lets get a move on, theres no time to waste" Kai said.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson sighed as the airplane landed. It had only been a day, and already he missed the US. As he got out he the airport, he gasped at Japan's beauty. Sigheing, he called a cab. "I sure wish I had a Digimon...." he sighed. Just then, a digivice appered in his hand. "What the...." he gasped as an arrow appered on it. He began to run, relizing what it could be...

Anubis-chan

Kira looked at Terriermon. "What were you doing last night? I couldn't find you anywhere you rabbit!" Terriermon smiled secretivly. "Its a secret Kira!" "Bah, who needs secrets." Kira huffed and looked at Terriermon. Terriermon and her were always in some sort of fight, but they got over it in the end. Kira took out her digivice and admired it. "Hmm.." She fixed her eyes on Terriermon, and anaylzed it as much as she could. "Okay then."

ace12993

Kai looked at the road ahead. "So exactly were is the Mastergate Veemon?" Veemon looked back at Kai with a serious look on his face. "Trust me it's not that far anymore." Kai's digivice started to glow. "It looks like were getting some help from my digivice" After long hours of walking to the Mastergate Kai and Veemon finnaly found it, with the help of Kai's digivice.
"So this is the Mastergate huh, so how do we open it ?" "We need all the digidestined to open it, because without the help of there digivices the gate will remain sealed." Kai sat down on the ground, and closed his eyes. "Might as well wait for them"

ooc: i changed the whole thing, tell me if it's better roxas.

Last edited:

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
OOC: Ade first off use OOC and also I said that only the digivices, the two digimon, and our digimon that came from the digivices were here, so edit, and the two digimon who are here are not evil, got it?

IC: Marx stared up at the building that housed the Master Gate. He and his dad hadn't been in Japan that long since his mother died. The left after the gates were closed and came back about 5 years ago when the gate had been shaken a tad by the digimon on the other side. Now Marx looked at the door, Wizardmon already pushing it open. "Hope dad doesn't mind us visiting." Marx stepped through behind Wizardmon and looked up at the gold arch that sat in the middle of the room. He smiled, then went to ask for directions to the two digimon when his digivice glowed and an arrow appeared on the screen. "Well, I guess its time."

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Jackson gasped as his Digivice led him to a park. Under the slide, a small brown dog layed.
"You okay, little pal?" Jackason walked up to it, noticing it was injured.
"Urg.." It groaned. "Must..find..a....worth...person...."
Jackson grinned. "You must be a Digimon!" He picked the little creture up. "I'm Jackson. I have a Digivice."
The dog creture smiled weakly. "I'm Eeveemon. I guess.....you'll do....." He fell asleep.
Jackson smiled as he began to head for his destintion....

maxi

Join Later.g2g
Human:Sean Sha
Name:
Appearence:
Digivice Color:
Personallity:
Bio: (A short bit about your character, at least 5 sentences.)
Theme Song:(optional)
Other:

Digimon:

Name:
Appearence: (Only if its made up, otherwise don't worry about it.)
Level: (Only rookie, or Champion, like Gatomon.
Personallity:
Evolution Line:

Fresh:

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Intraining:

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Rookie:

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Champion:

NAme:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Ultimate:

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Mega:Optional

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Super Ultimate:Optional

Name:
Appearence:
Abillities:

Human:
Name:Maxi
Apperance:Blue shirt and black pants.
Digivice color:Blue and white.
Personallity:nice,calm,caring and smart.
Bio:Maxi's name isn't really Maxi acutually no one other than his parents and Aunt knows what his real name is.His parents are still alive but he lives with his aunt.His digimon has to keep him calm sometimes so he doesn't go crazy.His first battle with a digimon was against a Devimon at first it seemed hopeless but then Lopmon digivolved and defeated him.He is the youngest digidestined so he feels left out sometimes.
Theme song:Whatever.
Digimon

Name:Lopmon
Apperance:Small,brown and purple.
Level:Rookie
Personallity:Sweet,nice,and smart.
evolution line.

Fresh:
Name:Conomon
Apperance:Cute and brown
Abilities:Acid bubbles
Intraining:
Name:Kokomon
Apperance:Small and brown
Abilities:Koko Crusher
Rookie:
Lopmon
Apperance:Small,cute,brown,and purple
Abilities:Blazing ice and Tiny twister.
Champion:
Name:Wendigomon
Apperance:Huge,brown,red,green,white,yellow.
Abilities:Koko crusher and cable crusher.
Ultimate:
Name:Antylamon
Apperance:Huge.
Abilities:Bunny blades,Treasure axe,Meditation Cure,Arm bomber,Love beam,Paw blast attack.
Mega:
name:Cherubimon Good
Apperance:Holy,Pink,Yellow,and White.
Abilities:Lightning spear,Holy hug

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
Also. You were supposed to create a new thread in the canon roleplays to properly start this rp. oh and the temps were supposed to be in the sign ups area as well.

maxi

Maxi stared at the T.V screen.It said no signal.He looked back at the screen to make sure he was seeing clearly.A digimon stood on the window.Then I pulled my digivice out of my poket."Lopmon...I said.He smiled.Then I opened the window.Its time he said."I know.Lets go meet Kai".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back