• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Digimon Aura Force (my idea for season 7) (TV Y7 FV)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krookodile553

Think of this as an English dub for a made-up season, as I cannot come up with decent Japanese names, despite the fact I prefer subs over dubs.

I got this idea loosely from the 3 Digimon World games for PS1, and a hint of the Digimon Story games for DS.

A select group of Tokyo teens have been chosen by an online gaming Company called Epic Ware, to try a new MMO called Digimon Aura Force, before anybody else. They create their own unique partners (at Rookie stage), and they digivolve using DigiAura. However, things go haywire, and the teens' data gets trapped inside the game, and starts affecting the real world. The Digivices in this series are called Aura Filters.

Episode One "The Game Begins" (Part One)

After a suburban Japanese high school lets out, four students walk toward a nearby shopping plaza. They were discussing what they would be doing that afternoon.

The first teen.. our future "Gogglehead", with spiky blonde hair, blue eyes, wearing white goggles, a red hoodie, black jeans, and green sneakers, noticed a rather flashy-looking kiosk in the shopping plaza with four computers parallel to each other. His three friends had no idea what he was getting them into, and neither was our fearless future leader.

"Hey, guys! I found something cool... Come check this out." He shouted toward the others.

The second teen was African-American, with curly black hair, wearing a pink shirt, a white miniskirt, and brown boots. She was confused, but decided to follow the Goggleheaded boy.

"What is it this time?" She asked sarcastically.

The third teen, a husky, redheaded boy with green eyes, freckles, and wearing a blue sweater, khaki shorts, and sandals, caught up with the first two.

"COOL! A NEW GAME IS COMING OUT!" He exclaimed, getting the attention of the fourth teen of the group.

"Wait for me!" The fourth teen, a girl, with blue hair, brown eyes, wearing glasses, a black tank top, a pair of blue sweatpants, and very flashy red shoes, finally caught up to the rest of the group.

The man at the kiosk was anticipating someone to come.

"You four are very lucky. This game is called Digimon Aura Force. It's a massive online world filled with all sorts of creatures called Digimon. And... You are the last four to sign up for the beta that starts tomorrow! I need you four to fill out a quick, but fun little survey, and you're in!"

He handed them each a copy of the survey.

It had seven rows
1. First and Last Name
2.Gender with the choices of "Male" and "Female"
3. Date of Birth
"4. Favorite Color"
"5. Favorite Animal"
"6." Preferred Element " with the choices of "Water, Fire, Earth, Wind, Light, Darkness, Metal, Wood, Thunder, Ice"
7. "Which trait do you think appeals to you most?" with the choices of "Courage, Love, Knowledge, Hope, Friendship, Sincerity, Reliability, Kindness"

The first teen filled out "Eric Fujimori" "Male" "August 1, 1999" "Green" "Dragon" "Fire" "Knowledge"
The second teen filled out "Kiki Jones" "Female" "April 19, 2000 "Red" "Cow "Light" "Hope"
The third teen filled out "Sam Oda" "Male" "November 21, 2002" "Purple" "Wolf "Wood" "Courage"
The fourth teen filled out "Paula Ishimoura" "Female" "October 27, 1998", "Yellow" "Penguin" "Earth" "Love"

They then handed the finished surveys back to the fat little man, and headed their separate ways home.

(Part two of Episode One takes place the next day, coming when I can think of a clever idea for a first enemy Digimon)

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I like this so far. I haven't watched Digimon in forever but, interesting concept of a story. I look forward to Part 2 and getting to know these four teenagers more. :)

SRKTAVRXAYGDM

Awards
Huh, this is interesting..... I'm looking forward to more. Got a feeling things are going to get good!

Krookodile553

Part Two of Episode One

Eric contacted Kiki, Sam, and Paula, and they all signed into the game for the first time.

They were literally, sucked into their computers, disappearing from their rooms, screaming.

They finally made it into the Digital World, and their partners, in their Rookie forms, were waiting in Origin Village, where all Digimon Aura Force players begin. It was a peaceful village, run by the wise old Jijimon and Babamon, a husband and wife.

"All new Players must report to the village square to meet their partner Digimon and receive their Aura Filter!", a speaker boomed throughout the area.

The four current partners were waiting.
Eric's partner was a bipedal, green lizard-like Digimon with gray Maori-tribal markings on his back and tail, and bright golden eyes. This Digimon also had a long tongue in his mouth, small, but razor-sharp claws, and an "Alligator belly". This was Gekimon.
Kiki's partner was a reddish Digimon in the form of a young calf (as in a baby cow), with a dark brown feather on each shoulder, and small yellow horns beginning to bud from her head, and twin tails with a small orb on the tips. This was Bovimon.
Sam's partner was a small, canine Digimon, standing upright, with tan and pale purple fur. He also has stubby legs, large pointy ears, and no tail, and a Mohawk hairdo. This was Corgimon.
Paula's partner was a very brightly colored penguin Digimon with long antennae-like feathers from her head, a semi-long, cured beak, and fingers at the end of her wings. This was Muchomon.
(There are subtitles that say the names of each Digimon as they debut, like in Digimon Xros Wars).

As our four future heroes approached the square, their Aura Filters appeared in their hands, and they were like a mix of all six previous Digivices, and can control DigiAura, which is used for Digivolution to Champion and above.

They met up with their respective Digimon, who literally jumped out of nowhere and greeted them with their own names, and already seemed to know their Tamers pretty well, knowing their names and some quirky facts about them.

"Once you have met your partners, all new players must go to the outskirts of the village to bond with their Digimon and battle." The speakers said again.

"Well.. Let's do this..." Eric said, leading the way.

Suddenly, the other three chosen fell behind, and Eric and Gekimon were the first ones there. Suddenly, Gekimon stuck out his tongue and smelt the air.

"Eric. I sense danger here. Let me handle this!" Gekimon exclaimed.

Eric nodded.

Suddenly, a large, yellow, mutant spider-like Digimon came down from a tree and charged at Eric. This was Dokugumon.

"Wait! Eric is afraid of spiders! I'll have to fight!" Gekimon exclaimed again.
Dokugumon spat thread at Eric, until he couldn't move.

"GECKO GRENADE!", Gekimon shouted, lashing out his tongue and throwing a fireball that was from inside his mouth at Dokugumon.

Eric's green DigiAura appeared out of his Aura Filter, and engulfed Gekimon.

"Gekimon... help... I can't... move..." Eric muttered weakly.

"Gekimon, Digivolve to......." Gekimon said, surrounded by DigiAura.

Gekimon then became much larger, prehistoric-looking lizard Digimon, that was dark brown, and had a lime green orb on his tail, and large claws on his fingers and toes.

"KOMODOMON!" the Digimon shouted its name.

Dokugumon hissed, and Komodomon charged, cutting Eric free from the web with his claws.

Finally, the others caught up, and were witnessing the fight.

"So Gekimon Digivolved..." Corgimon said.

"Digivolve?" Kiki asked, very puzzled.

"Digivolution is a temporary transformation that a Digimon does in order to fight and become much stronger. Your partners are Rookies, and Gekimon Digivolved to Komodomon, his Champion stage. He will revert back once Dokugumon is defeated." The speakers boomed again.

"Thanks, Komodomon." Eric said.

"No prob! Now let's SQUISH THIS SPIDER!" Komodomon shouted.

"TOXIC BLAZE!" Komodomon roared and let out a breath of green flames that consumed Dokugumon, and defeated it seconds later, until the spider-like Digimon turned into dust and vanished. Komodomon reverted back, to Gekimon, and ran to Eric's side

(there will be part three of this episode)

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
Hey mate, I love the concept you've got here, and the idea, and it seems like you put a lot of thought into your characters. But, if you really want this to be as good as it can be, then you need to expand on it. For example, you put that the kids were screaming as they were sucked into the digital world, but they never express shock, or even talk about what just happened. Actually, they hardly talk at all. If this is just a way of writing for no reason, and you don't care about the story, then ignore me, but if you Do want this to be good, then you need to spend a lot more time on it.

Krookodile553

Hey mate, I love the concept you've got here, and the idea, and it seems like you put a lot of thought into your characters. But, if you really want this to be as good as it can be, then you need to expand on it. For example, you put that the kids were screaming as they were sucked into the digital world, but they never express shock, or even talk about what just happened. Actually, they hardly talk at all. If this is just a way of writing for no reason, and you don't care about the story, then ignore me, but if you Do want this to be good, then you need to spend a lot more time on it.

Should I edit it? Because I was thinking about it.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
I would, I mean, so far you haven't really had much dialogue between your digidestined, it seems like you just touch on a lot of different things without putting real detail into them. Like, the first words to come out of any of their mouths after being sucked into their computer is "Well.. Let's do this...". Does that seem very realistic to you mate? Just saying, I'd definitely edit, and work hard on expanding what you've got here.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I have to agree on DMrayz about this one. I'd like to know how the Digimon interacted with their four chosen partners, and why they were sent into the Digimon world. Otherwise, it was nice to see one quirk about Eric. But, you should definitely expand on what kind of qualities the characters have. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back