• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite series of Digimon?

• Total voters

Krookodile553

Discuss anything Digimon-related here, from Adventure all the way to Xros Wars!

My personal favorite of the six series is Tamers, mostly because of Guilmon.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: Digimon

Guilmon ftw <3

Adventure and 02 are the ones I like most. Tamers comes in a close second, it was awesome. Everything after felt kinda downhill to me.

Last edited:

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I liked digimon adventure and 02, but absolutely loved tamers due to the dark tone. Didnt care for the 3 other series

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards

Tamers is the best; but of course, how could it not be with Konaka in charge of the story?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Tamers is the best; but of course, how could it not be with Konaka in charge of the story?

Konaka was definetly a great choice for the director. He was the the director to one of my favorite animes, The Big O

Gram

Banned
Awards

Konaka was definetly a great choice for the director. He was the the director to one of my favorite animes, The Big O
The first season/half of Big O was glorious <3

Esso

Fire Breaker

I don't remember much from Tamers but I can remember it was far from boring. The most memorable one for me was Frontier, especially with with those Digievolution transformations *-* Didn't like how Takuya and Kouji were only ones that had all the better stuff compared to the rest of the cast. Would've loved to see the rest of them at least capable of using Fusion.

Gram

Banned
Awards

^ Agreed, I was always disappoint that the others in frontier didn't at least get fusion digivolution.

Shogo-Kun

Awards

Absolutely loved Tamers! It's one of my favorite animes of all time!

Gram

Banned
Awards

digimon-evolution-o.gif

Arguably one of the most epic moments of my childhood^

Esso

Fire Breaker

^ Agreed, I was always disappoint that the others in frontier didn't at least get fusion digivolution.
Totally. I would've been fine if Unified Digivolution were just exclusive to Takuya and Kouji but it felt a bit unfair to me that the rest were nerf'd in comparison. Sadly can't do anything about it now.
digimon-evolution-o.gif

Arguably one of the most epic moments of my childhood^
Digimon + Human Fusion. Tamers had it first before Frontier iirc lol

Also, what kind of setting did you guys like the most, humans in the Digital World or Digimon in the human world?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Totally. I would've been fine if Unified Digivolution were just exclusive to Takuya and Kouji but it felt a bit unfair to me that the rest were nerf'd in comparison. Sadly can't do anything about it now.

Also, what kind of setting did you guys like the most, humans in the Digital World or Digimon in the human world?

definetly digimon in the human world. what made tamers unique was that the majority of the series took place in the human world

Gram

Banned
Awards

So true, though even now I'd like to have seen what the others fusions would've looked like.

Another reason why Tamers rule~ xD

It's hard for me to say cause I loved the setting of Adventure and 02 but also loved Tamers setting. They both had their appeals to me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Adventure 02 mostly took place in the Digital World too right? I'm not sure if I remember they were stuck there like the guys from Adventure 01.
In Adventure 02 they traveled back and forth freely. In Tamers they were stuck in the Digital World, of their own volition, for about half of the series.

Back