• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your favorite series of Digimon?

• Total voters

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Re: Digimon

Also, not sure if everyone knows this or not but Adventure 01, Adventure 02, and Tamers are officially released on DVD in complete seasons. Frontier will also be released on DVD in September.

Esso

Fire Breaker

In Adventure 02 they traveled back and forth freely. In Tamers they were stuck in the Digital World, of their own volition, for about half of the series.

02 took place in the Digiworld then the second half after the BlackWarGreymon arc is in the human world.
Now that rings a bell, thanks.
Also, not sure if everyone knows this or not but Adventure 01, Adventure 02, and Tamers are officially released on DVD in complete seasons. Frontier will also be released on DVD in September.
Thanks for the info, might look more into it later.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch Fusion with all the names changed via localization. I'll try, but I really enjoyed it with subs.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with nostalgia goggles for the first 3 seasons and haven't even tried to watch the original versions with subs because I'm lazy XD

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...

Adventure, but, mostly for the nostalgia feels.

Also, I feel it should be said. I absolutely unequivocally Hate Frontier. They took the formula, tried to be different, and absolutely screwed it to hell. They altered the formula in Xros wars too, buuuut, I think it actually turned out pretty good, besides, Digimon were still separate beings.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Adventure, but, mostly for the nostalgia feels.

Also, I feel it should be said. I absolutely unequivocally Hate Frontier. They took the formula, tried to be different, and absolutely screwed it to hell. They altered the formula in Xros wars too, buuuut, I think it actually turned out pretty good, besides, Digimon were still separate beings.
At least they tried to be creative instead of rehashing the same old thing.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

so what did you guys think of data squad? it felt the most shoenen out of all the series, at least for me

iDrops

It's a Farce...
Awards

I love the first three seasons but Adventure 02 was my favourite.

Haven't really watched the newer seasons though. When Fusion released it sounded pretty crap so I stopped watching. I did watch a bit of Data Squad though, it wasn't that bad.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

digimon-evolution-o.gif

Arguably one of the most epic moments of my childhood^

I remember watching the episode where that particular evolution happened debuted for the first time as a kid. SO. FREAKING. EPIC.

But yeah, Tamers is by far the best Digimon series. ;A;

So true, though even now I'd like to have seen what the others fusions would've looked like.

Another reason why Tamers rule~ xD

It's hard for me to say cause I loved the setting of Adventure and 02 but also loved Tamers setting. They both had their appeals to me.

For most people, I think it's a race between Tamers and Adventure 01. What I personally think gives Tamers the advantage is the cast of characters. I like the cast in 01 a great deal, but I hated seeing what happened to them in 02 and I didn't like most of the new characters introduced in 02 either. The characters that populate Tamers were so fantastic and lovable. <3

Last edited:

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

digimon-evolution-o.gif

Arguably one of the most epic moments of my childhood^

oh god the feels

so epic right there

tamers is totally my favorite season

but xros wars is a close second (or third, depending on where adventure places)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Leomon is the Sean Bean of Digimon.

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

Well, he survived two Silent Hill movies, so, by that logic, there's hope for Leomon yet! *U*

poor jeri
For real. And she was, without a doubt, my favorite character (next to Terriermon~). Her storyline dealt with some super heavy, complex shit. It wrapped up a little too neatly imo, but kudos to the writers for exploring the themes that they did with her nonetheless.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Well, he survived two Silent Hill movies, so, by that logic, there's hope for Leomon yet! *U*
Digimon is over; there's no hope left. ;~;

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

It could happen, Katie, sHUT UP!! jAj

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

For real. And she was, without a doubt, my favorite character (next to Terriermon~). Her storyline dealt with some super heavy, complex shit. It wrapped up a little too neatly imo, but kudos to the writers for exploring the themes that they did with her nonetheless.

terriermon was cool, but my favorite character from tamers was impmon. his development was my favorite part of tamers

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

tumblr_m9jkbse8rs1qad76fo1_500.jpg

Oikawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back