• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

difficulty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

Well i started on proud mode and got to the twilight zone boss in the awakening but i couldnt beat him :p but then i just started one file on standard and then i overwrited the proud save so i cant see the secret ending on standard ? but what i mean is i have already seen the secret ending on the net so do i miss lots of stuff if i start on standard ?

swks26

eh.. standard mode you still can see the secret ending.. =D but you just need to complete Jiminy's Journal for that extra part..

Yevon

yeah true

i think i want to first play on stanard and get EVERYTHING so that i hav finished the game 100% and i would get the secret ending knowing that i did alot of things just to get it

Senior_Superboy

Yevon said:
yeah true

i think i want to first play on stanard and get EVERYTHING so that i hav finished the game 100% and i would get the secret ending knowing that i did alot of things just to get it
I did that and it was worth it :D

australian sora

Keyblade Master
yp its best to start it at standard and take your time with it then do it agin on proud..........its gonnna be cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back