• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHBassist

from what it looks like from watching gameplay, It's pretty hard. Alot of people doing the recorded playthroughs have died just on regular unversed battles. It's definitely not a button masher anymore.

Sora^Fan

Yeah, this game looks very different from what we're used to....It looks more complicated now...which is a good thing really, now you have to think about what abilities and potions to take before fighting Boss...

tirich91

I was watching the gameplay vids from justin.tv and it's either the people really suck at the game, or the game is really hard.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Judging from gameplay videos it seems the unversed have high defense so it takes longer to kill them. Also they can kill you in like 3 or 4 hits

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Good, I remember in KH1 when I would constantly change equipment and items before a boss battle, trying to find a strategy that worked. I hope this does the same thing. In KH2 I remember I played through the game without changing hardly anything, I didn't even equip any abilities or use any AP boosts until the halfway point when i started having trouble with dancers on my first playthrough, I shouldn't have done it, the game would have been more fun because after that I was owning even more so than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back