• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty of the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Beginner mode?

What's the point of even playing beginner?

You barely take damage in beginner mode in Days since, yeah, damage received is cut by about 30% or something. Don't know the exact number. Oh, also you get more hp recovery balls.

UnstoppableSound

Beginner mode?

What's the point of even playing beginner?

You barely take damage in beginner mode in Days since, yeah, damage received is cut by about 30% or something. Don't know the exact number. Oh, also you get more hp recovery balls.

Agreed. I think only those who have played Proud Mode should discuss things such as difficulty. Normal Mode is, well, the normal way of playing, but in terms of discussing "Dustflied was this or that, or Leechgrave was this", it doesn't really make sense to talk about it when you're on two different levels, since it completely changes everything.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
It's not that hard to be harder than KH2. (only had trouble on Demyx and Xigbar)
I found Days to be harder than CoM, but a little easier than KH1. I liked the game difficulty.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Are you saying you play on Normal Mode?

To each his own, I suppose. For me, I never had problems with any of the Org members, though that was back in my days of Normal difficulty.

I played KH1 and 2 on Normal, being afraid to play higher than that. I learned my lesson when I played Proud Mode for a bit after beating 2 on Normal and running into no challenges at all, already being completely accustomed to the game and knowing the strategies for everything.

I wouldn't know about Normal or lower on Days, as I only played on Proud. As I said, I learned my lesson with KH2. :\

White Mushroom

I played on Normal and it was pretty darn easy. Only prob was leech grave and that i can figure out. Maybe I'll go back and beat it on Proud. I, too, felt it had a great balance, but was lacking something. Idk. I guess i miss KH's difficulty, because I don't feel as acomplished after beating Days as I did after beating KH.

UnstoppableSound

I played KH1 and 2 on Normal, being afraid to play higher than that. I learned my lesson when I played Proud Mode for a bit after beating 2 on Normal and running into no challenges at all, already being completely accustomed to the game and knowing the strategies for everything.

I wouldn't know about Normal or lower on Days, as I only played on Proud. As I said, I learned my lesson with KH2. :\

Now that I reread your post, I have no idea why I said that. My apologies.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
So, I just killed Crimson Prankster after accidentally letting it revive to 1.5 bars, and I have to say that till now I find Proud much more challenging than Normal (my mode in the Japanese version). So Proud difficulty really has a much greater tangent than even in my KHII FM+ with Critical Mode as compared to the Normal mode then. In FM+ there was nothing really more challenging until the parts where it was supposed to be challenging even in Normal mode, so there wasn't much of a different.

Days was different. I remembered killing the stupid Leechgrave in one go, without taking out the Tentaclaws, without getting eaten. Then I took 3 times in Proud, first getting killed by the arms, second time eaten like 5 times and finally running out of Curas (didn't realise the eating took off a portion of what you had), then I withdrew, picked up Champion's Gear before I thrashed it. So it was really much harder.

And I'm pretty sure the Normal difficulty never made me nearly run out of Curas for the Prankster.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I thought it was a good difficulty, only Leechgrave posed a problem for me.
Although I hate hate hate day 353 where you have to kill 6 huge heartless.
That was more time consuming than hard.. =/

Candylanger

Awards
Like everyone else, I had trouble with Leechgrave, and I totally hate Ruler of the Sky, you learn the attack pattern fast, but it's annoying as hell.

I agree with you, CuteCHic4eva, day 353 was just time consuming :/

tevlen

My biggest problem was with the War Machine in Beasts Castle. That took me like 8 tries to finally kill.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Yes, the Infernal Engine was a bit time consuming also.
But just reflect the cannon blasts to kill the archers and its a walk in the park from there.
Its attack pattern was easy to latch onto.
Dustflier is difficult though, still haven't beaten him.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The only thing a had a problem beating was the Ruler of the Sky, but I beat it on my second try after having gotten use to its attack pattern.

White Mushroom

The only thing a had a problem beating was the Ruler of the Sky, but I beat it on my second try after having gotten use to its attack pattern.
I found it rather repetitive. After going back and doing the game on Proud, I have to say.... Dustflier is a killler. Took me forever to kill it. Only real problem. Also i saw that once you figured out the strategy for the Leech Grave it was a peice of cake!

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I just don`t see how the leechgrave was that hard,but all my friends who played it had a really hard time beating it.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I found it quite disappointing that the major boss battles were much easier than the lesser ones.
Like Riku and Xion... You'd think they'd be hard, but alas, they weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back