• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difficulty Assessments - Survey for a seminar paper

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RoxasFanboy

Awards
Hey guys :) I'm a student from Germany studying computer science at "TU Darmstadt". Currently I have a seminar paper to do in which I have to analyze how difficulty is created in a rhythm-based game. I chose "Kingdom Hearts-Melody of Memory" and need participants for my survey to support and discuss my results. I would be very happy if a few people would participate. And yeah i know it looks like a scam post but it really isn't. I just need a certain number of participants. So please give it a chance! :)Here the Link to the survey : https://www.survio.com/survey/d/S6K9N6S2L0Z1Y8P8H

RoxasFanboy

Awards
Btw the survey lasts until the end of February. Every single Person is counting! :) It dont take more than 5 min to answer the questions. Feel free to contact me, if u have any questions about it.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I'd like to help, but seeing I never bothered touching the VS-Mode I can't really answer half the questions. Hope you get a few more people to fill it out and that your paper goes well.

Soldier

Awards
And yeah i know it looks like a scam post but it really isn't. I just need a certain number of participants. So please give it a chance! :)Here the Link to the survey : https://www.survio.com/survey/d/S6K9N6S2L0Z1Y8P8H
That's what all scam posts say honestly. How can I be sure you're not lying to steal my credit card info, my fruity pebbles and all of my other stuff through this link?

RoxasFanboy

Awards
I'd like to help, but seeing I never bothered touching the VS-Mode I can't really answer half the questions. Hope you get a few more people to fill it out and that your paper goes well.
Thank you very much. Maybe you could play the VS-mode for a few minutes against CPU's? It would help me a lot! As i already said: every person makes a great impact on the resultat because the MoM-community isnt as big as other communitys of other rhythm-games... :/

RoxasFanboy

Awards
That's what all scam posts say honestly. How can I be sure you're not lying to steal my credit card info, my fruity pebbles and all of my other stuff through this link?
You can inform yourself by using Google (or something like it) that survio.com is a Website to create surveys and not some scamwebsite. And if its not enough, i would be happy, if someone who already paticipated could confirm that its not a scam. Or you can send me a DM and i will prove to you, that i am really a student from Germany who wants to get some paticipants for his seminar paper.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Thank you very much. Maybe you could play the VS-mode for a few minutes against CPU's? It would help me a lot! As i already said: every person makes a great impact on the resultat because the MoM-community isnt as big as other communitys of other rhythm-games... :/
Finally got around to filling it out hope it helps.

Back