• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

different keyblades in bbs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

davethekhfan

hey just wanna hear your thoughts on this.will you be able to change keyblades with keychains in bbs like i know VAT have their original keyblades like terra's massive golden one etc but will you get to change them with keyblades:confused:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Nah, I don't think so... But I'd daresay they might have the system where you use your Keyblade as different things, like the Enigmatic Soldier does in FM+

davethekhfan

Nah, I don't think so... But I'd daresay they might have the system where you use your Keyblade as different things, like the Enigmatic Soldier does in FM+

yeah but no keychains would suck it'd get pretty boring just looking at the same massive key all the time and where would be the challenge in looking for the stuff to make ultima weapon:angry::lol:

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well you might still end up looking for stuff, but more for... upgrades to the keyblade perhaps?

MegamanX1331

I really doubt it.

I'm pretty confident that the whole issue of keyblades with kechains vs. those without will be big in BBS.
Since it looks like keychains are what give keyblades there shape and TAV's lack them, I think their KBs will be consistent throughout the game.

I'm hoping the growth system will instead involve that armor-gaining system idea thats been thrown around. (Not that I don't want new KB's, but ^^)

VAT14

Yeah what they said but i wouldnt want to carry one keyblade through the game either.... ehh ill get over it

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't see why they wouldn't get new keyblades. KH is a RPG so you have to customize the characters. And what about the new Keyblades we saw lying around in the MX+DS VS. VAT. Anyone could pick one up and use it. An upgrade is possible from their master who ever they are and would make sense. After going to a different world you return to them and they give you a stronger keyblade based on VAT success. I don't know.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I pretty much like the idea of adding new abilities to the keyblade rather than getting new ones, It just seems more KHish thats what I think.

Qarx

I pretty much like the idea of adding new abilities to the keyblade rather than getting new ones, It just seems more KHish thats what I think.

Didn't a Final Fantasy game do that? Equipping abilities to your weapons? It sounds familiar....:closedeyes:

Macabre

Gold Member
I don't think they'll obtain Keychains in BBS, but I think there'll be an option to upgrade their Keyblades like increasing attack power and range and adding elemental powers to them.

Didn't a Final Fantasy game do that? Equipping abilities to your weapons? It sounds familiar....:closedeyes:

Wasn't that option featured in Crisis Core?

Qarx

I don't think they'll obtain Keychains in BBS, but I think there'll be an option to upgrade their Keyblades like increasing attack power and range and adding elemental powers to them.

Wasn't that option featured in Crisis Core?

I have no idea.
It might be good to use nonetheless.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
Well if they had different keyblades to save space or some thing they could have like when u upgrade it changes its apperance like more attack its turns more red hp more green etc and also throgh all that it changes shape and when you lvl up it gets like more sharp or blunt with defense probly wont happen but wwould be cool.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Doubt it. You dont get different keyblades in any of the other games.

Now key chains are another story. And since keychains are the thing that change the attributes and appearence of the Keyblade, and since TAV's Keyblades do not use keychains, I would think not.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
Doubt it. You dont get different keyblades in any of the other games.

Now key chains are another story. And since keychains are the thing that change the attributes and appearence of the Keyblade, and since TAV's Keyblades do not use keychains, I would think not.
Total agreement

whiteomega

Dude, no keychains is probably the answer, but i'm sure most if not all the KH fan population would prefer a keyblade that changes.... If not its good but like said before its gonne be boring with the same keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back