• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Different channels?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Royaken

Hello again! 1st off, I want to say thank you for the constant help I've received here. My questions get answered very fast and I appreciate it. Now onto business!

I had my friend start playing today and after much trial and error, he was able to find me and join my party. However, everything he sees is completely different than what I see. For example, I joined Unicornis(not sure if I spelt that right) and so did he, but when I go to the Raid Boss, it shows Unicornis has more LUX than the other Union but on my FRIENDS raid screen it shows otherwise. The Boss's % is also at 0% on his and on mine is 90%. So we're not seeing the same thing. How can we fix that? Is this common? is it even changeable? Thanx again for all the help ahead of time!

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Hello again! 1st off, I want to say thank you for the constant help I've received here. My questions get answered very fast and I appreciate it. Now onto business!

I had my friend start playing today and after much trial and error, he was able to find me and join my party. However, everything he sees is completely different than what I see. For example, I joined Unicornis(not sure if I spelt that right) and so did he, but when I go to the Raid Boss, it shows Unicornis has more LUX than the other Union but on my FRIENDS raid screen it shows otherwise. The Boss's % is also at 0% on his and on mine is 90%. So we're not seeing the same thing. How can we fix that? Is this common? is it even changeable? Thanx again for all the help ahead of time!

Even though you've joined one anothers' parties, the game won't put you into one anothers' teams until the start of the new week. It's to stop you from abusing the system in any way. You will, however, gain AP immediately for having one another as party members.

Once the new week starts, you'll be put into the same Teams. If you need to chat in the interim, use your Party screen to use party chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back