• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Differences!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkweilder

Ok i recently bought the kingdom hearts Greatest hits version, when i realized that the booklet is different from the original. Not only is there no color in the greatest hits booklet but at the end when it has riku and kairi *riku holding the paopu* that picture isn't in the greatest hits version, only the backround of Disney castle. And also on the disc, there is a big difference on the makers things, the original has Squaresoft, and the greatest hits version has SquareEnix.

Does anybody know y that is like that?

Darkweilder

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power
Sorry I have no idea... But when KH came out square enix was squaresoft... Then when the greatest hit's came out squaresoft became square exin...

But I still have no idea..

C

cam ron 77

you mean the original had color? I didn't know that. i have the greatest hits version too.

I don't know why they did that.....

darkweilder

yeah that sux i was mad when i bought the greatest hits and it looked different so i got my old game and i noticed that the picture on the last page was different, and that there was no color, and that the hologram on the cover wasn't there. I think that it's a rip off, and i bet that it's gonna be hard to find a mint condition original kh game, the only reason i bought i greatest hits version was cause my original broke in half. LOL. it sux

darkweilder

If you mean a difference in the game itself as in like a diff. fmv sequence or something, there isn't any difference. Y do you say that?

darkweilder

The only diff. between the games are the covers and the booklets and little things on the disc not the game itself.

TruChaos

So what is the big deal I got a greatest hit,its the same game. Quit beein a lil kid bout it and grow up ugghhhh......

AHeartless

Wanna know why the Greatest Hits-version is so simple-looking? It costs LESS. Like the holocover was for getting people to notice it in the gameshop or where ever they bought it. When they did GH-version, they didn't want to pay as much for those holocovers. They saved probably like 5000$. Or less. Or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back