• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference Between LE and Sig?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeBum14

Does anyone know what the better features and "more" will be that are going to be included in the LE Edition of the guide for KH2?

I cant decide if I wanna give the extra 10 bucks for nothing but a art book and a little cooler stuff.

krazyaznsyco

its just that LE has more pictures and pretty things. i really dont know but if you are a real fan, youll buy it. its worth it because they're only going to be sold for a short time, so whats an extra 10?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I know I'M buying it. I only buy the best for my KHII. xD

JoeBum14

Yeh, thats what I think, but its still 10 bucks that could go to something else and I play paintball so there are lots of something elses. lol

T

The Marauder

Pshhht. Real people play without strategy guides. Anyways, the Limited Edition comes with a section in the center full of extra pictures and stuff, that's about it.

JoeBum14

I am going to play it first without it, but it always nice to have to read at school when I get bored and such. :p

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i heard it's going to come with a soundtrack....
but then again, the gamestop employee said he wasn't sure.......

freedom31

The Marauder said:
Pshhht. Real people play without strategy guides. Anyways, the Limited Edition comes with a section in the center full of extra pictures and stuff, that's about it.
the reason us people buy the LE guide is for collection

JoeBum14

I am prolly going to end up getting it shipped from Gamestop tonight. :p

King Sora

so is the LE stratey guide gonna be hard back? its 29.99 at like all the other sites then walmart has it for 18. walmart says that its LE guide is paper back though..so which one is it?

T

The Marauder

King Sora said:
so is the LE stratey guide gonna be hard back? its 29.99 at like all the other sites then walmart has it for 18. walmart says that its LE guide is paper back though..so which one is it?
I have NEVER seen a hardcover strategy guide, and I hope I never do see one...

King Sora

The Marauder said:
I have NEVER seen a hardcover strategy guide, and I hope I never do see one...

yeah..its just that a long time ago a lot of people were saying that the LE guide was going to be hard back, but now i guess that is sort of died down. I was jsut curious to why walmart had it for $18 and gamestop had it for $29. I doubt walmart is THAT cheap

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
i want it to be hard back........
who knows how many time my strategy guides have been destroyed thanks to flimsy paperback covers.........

JoeBum14

Can someone link me to the LE that Walmart sells. All that I can find is the signature. :(

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Hard back copy..
The closest thing I can think of is this FFXI thing I saw in a store.
It had a somewhat hard back, but since it was in plastic and covered by the strategy guide and map, I couldn't see very well.
hard back strategy guides.. That's going to be a downer, it's pretty dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back