• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Difference between Japanese and American KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Hey, I was looking on Wikipedia, and noticed something strange: all the Organzation members (excluding Zexion) had voice actors....even though none of the Organzation from CoM spoke a word.

Also, I heard something about a Laxene pairing being canon for KH2 in Japan.

It sounds like quite a few Organization scenes were cut out in the US version <_<. If they were, can you tell me what those scenes are?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The voice actors were needed for COM for when you fought the Org members and they had battle cries and such

There is no canon pairing within the Organization, the Japanese version didn't have an extra scene

Sora_99

Well I saw some pics I never saw before in kh2. Like when Mickey saves Sora and pals, Sora is wearing his new clothes whne he is not supposed to. Or the other pic where Goofy and donald are talking in the room where they slept. There is this one in Hollow Bastion where there are Neo Heartless around and the Org.13th. Ther are some more but I don't know if they are from japanese or what.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Yeah I thought something was wrong because also during one of the trailers Donald Hit Goofy with a Blizzard Attack but that didn't happen during the game at all and also when those Nobody's surround you at the Station Plaza near the train when mickey comes to save you they moved alot different in the trailer then in the game

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
yeah all those scenes that were in the earilier previews are still in the game they have just been changed abit.....lol and Jinx U have my name from the Create a Member thread, U even have light and darkness under ur name, how Ironic...LOL

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
In the japanese version of CoM you could hear the voices of members. That was cut in the American version for whatever reason.

Urashima999.5

played japanese and american kh2, no differences what so ever. Other wise, there would be need for KH2: Final Mix, and Nomura doesnt want to make one, hence, no changes.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I believe it's suggested in the Jap version of Jimmys Journal that Demyx and Larx had a thing going on. The only edits are the way things are worded (like what characters say) and some graphical things. Overall its nothing to big though the only exception is how Xigbar tells Sora that the other Keyblade Masters were stronger while in the US he says the other Heroes were stronger.

There are voice acters in the US version of COM but not actual words are said. It's all grunts. Remember how Sora made grunts when he attacked with his Keyblade and did other moves. Same basic concept. They never gave the members english VA's though, they kept the JP ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back