• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Didn’t get a chance to...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Aside from the ones we know (Kairi, Rapunzel, Elsa, Anna), my personal picks for the other three would be Ariel, Tiana, and Moana. I wouldn't mind if Raya became one over Moana if that movie comes out before they finally reveal all the PoHs. Of course we haven't seen the finished product, but I feel like I'm going to really like that character even if I don't love her as much as Ariel and Tiana. :)

Last edited:

Cumguardian69

Awards
Bench Kairi and make Aqua the new PoH.

Then bench the Frozen girls who do nothing, and instead lets bring Brave (Merida), Ratatouille (Remy), Big Hero 6 (GoGo), Soul (Joe Gardner), Cars (Ta'Mater), and Princess + Frog (Tiana).

What's wrong? Is my list too strayful from the Disney origins? Good. i never liked Disney for their involvement in this franchise, an even though they own Pixar...Pixar films are way more realistic than Disney films in their portrayals. If you haven't seen Pixar's Soul, you are doing yourself a massive disservice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Anna
4. Elsa
5. Tiana
6. Moana

As for the final princess I have some picks. Could be a Disney princess like Merida, Raya, or Vanellope. Or an OC character such as Skuld, Namine, or Nameless Star.

Vulpes XIII

Awards
If Nomura still going with this plot I would pick

Kairi
Anna
Elsa
Rapunzel
Vanellope
Moana
For the final one I imagine it would be Nameless star simply because of how much Nomura focusing on Verum Rex, but if I had to choose a Disney one I would choose Ariel or Tiana

In my opinion I think the Princess of Heart plot line might be dropped and never used again apart from when they are mentioning Kairi. As I think they were just a plot device in 3 as Nomura needed an excuse to put certain worlds in and Nomura never intended to use them past that. Besides if he drops the subject he can focus more on original plot and hopefully less input from Disney when it comes to selecting worlds. Also I can not think of any way that the Disney Princess’s could be important in the future.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
My list would be:
  1. Kairi
  2. Rapunzel
  3. Anna
  4. Elsa
  5. Ariel
  6. Moana
  7. Judy Hopps
If I could dump the canon ones, it would be:
  1. Kairi
  2. Rapunzel
  3. Ariel
  4. Moana
  5. Judy Hopps
  6. Tiana
  7. Mulan

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I doubt anyone older than Tiana is one, given this is "the new generation" they probably will all be modern era Disney princesses. Heck, Tiana may not be 1 due to being 2D.

Elysium

Awards
If I could choose different characters over the canon ones, I'd only dump Kairi for Namine or make them only Disney characters. It seemed really dumb to me that Kairi was still a PoH from the jump anyway, when the rest have been retired.

bobgoesw00t

Awards
Website
bobgoesw00t.tumblr.com
Other then Kairi, Queen Anna and Spirit Lord Elsa of Derpendelle I think Namine might also be one. As for people saying Rapunzel, didn't Larxene or Marluxia say that she lost her status of a new PoH after Eugene cut her hair???

Elysium

Awards
Oh, wow, you may be right about Rapunzel. In that case, it would be Kairi, Elsa, Anna, Ariel, Tiana, Moana, and Raya for me. Although I wouldn't be mad at Mulan alternating in the slot of one of those.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm sure Rapunzel still has her Heart of pure light despite the loss of her hair. The Long hair was a result of the Magic flower her mom ate and not from being a PoH

Last edited:

Elysium

Awards
Well, if the former six PoHs light could expire from them protecting Hollow Bastion and stemming the darkness in KH1, it's possible Rapunzel used up her power reviving Flynn. EDIT: I went through the KH3 script and I can't find anywhere that Marluxia or Larxene says something following the end of the Tangled world about it though, so most likely Rapunzel is still PoH.

Last edited:

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
My personal picks would be:
1. Kairi
2. Rapunzel
3. Elsa
4. Anna
5. Tiana
6. Moana
7. Mulan or Raya

I feel like Raya would be way more likely than Mulan, but Mulan has always been a favorite heroine of mine. I'd honestly be interested in seeing all of these character's worlds return in a future game.

Swing

Awards
Kairi
Big Chicken from Star vs. the Forces of evil wearing a dress
The Gargoyle from W.I.T.C.H. the animated series wearing a dress
Wrongo from Tex Tinster wearing a dress
Tuskernini from Darkwing Duck wearing a dress
Wart from Rescue Rangers wearing a dress
Giselle

Back