• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you want MX or Terranort at the end of DDD?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which one?

• Master Xehanort

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terra-Xehanort

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
As we all know by now MX was the one that apparently came back upon Ansem & Xemnas' defeat and the recompletion that followed.

However I'm curious, do you prefer that MX came back or did you want Terranort?

Many thought it'd be Terranort that comes back so I'm curious as to which you'd have rather had.

Also, just before someone asks, I said Terranort instead of Apprentice Xehanort because the only real thing dividing them is a case of amnesia that has since been called into question and since Xehanort obviously remembers after returning that takes away the only difference between AX and TN.

EDIT:
Also just so that we have actual discussion please elaborate why you prefer one over the other. =D

Last edited:

digimikej

Awards
Terranort, if only because I was expecting it for so long it just kind of took my by surprise. if I need a reason, though, Terranort is xehanort, at his full power, in the body of a young man in his prime. sounds much scarier than a man with back problems.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Terranort obviously.

I mean MX is cool and all, but the series seemed to have been building up Terranort as the main antagonist of the saga I thought that MX's role was finished once he fused with Terra, creating the true main villain. Having MX in his place seemed kind of anticlimatic

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I mean, "we all thought" is a bit generous. When Yen Sid talks about Xehanort recompleting in the secret ending of recoded he specifically mentions Master Xehanort and it shows a translucent shot of Master Xehanort as he mentions it. I didn't really have time to form a preference because the set up seemed like they had outright confirmed that's who was going to pop up.

Having said that, I dunno. The recompletion process is straightforward, but we're still not sure how it works with all these other hearts and bodies in play. I kind of figured that Terranort wouldn't make an appearance as to keep Terra's fate more mysterious, and I prefer it that way at the moment. Gives me something to think about that isn't solely about Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back