• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*RevenantSora

Whoa that's weird..Imao..Disney = Yensid..HAHA..I knew Yensid was a Disney Charater I read that in my Guide I don't know why..I alredy knew Roxas was Sora's Nobody..I mean it practically tells you while your playing Roxas's Story.

MosesMohs

^ I got it the day it came out. I was the first in my city to get it , appearently, because none of the boxes had even been opened xD The guys at the store were like, "Here for KH2, right." ... they recognized me as the ranter who bought CoM, Haha~ Also, they sold me a walkthrough 50% OFF! because the front cover was missing. That was a great deal. I was so broke that day XD

Haha, funny that I was worried they'd be sold out, or had given away my pre-ordered copy (even though I was on time to pick it up xD)

haha.
i remember the night before i had a dream that the walk through was all in japanese so i couldn't read it. Then when i put the game in, it was all japanese too. So when i went to take it back, they were sold out so they couldn't exchange it.

i woke up & forced my mom to take me to get it just for comfort reasons.
D:

*RevenantSora

haha.
i remember the night before i had a dream that the walk through was all in japanese so i couldn't read it. Then when i put the game in, it was all japanese too. So when i went to take it back, they were sold out so they couldn't exchange it.

D:
Rotfl, dang would of have had a Nightmare with that..

Twilight_Dancer

haha.

D:

horrors! I would have hated that. I never got the guide to KH2 but have the guide to Kh1. I was always thrown off by the guide in the first and didn't feel like getting it for the second.

Elorah

Awards
Roxas - I found that out pretty quickly...

Me: Hey look! Roxas rearranged is Sora with an X!
My Brother: Yeah coz he's his nobody.
Me:.... ruiner *glare*

Yen Sid - In the guide it basically said that. They had a little paragraph on Yen Sid, talked about him for a while. Then the last sentence was something like 'hmm i wonder what it spells backwards...' It's a pretty big giveaway. If I didn't see that I probably would have only just realised.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
i figure it out before the game came out. i was looking at KH preview thingy and i looked at his name and i notice that it spelled Sora w/out the x. But for some reason, at the time i didn't really take that to mean something..... :eek: shows my observation skills. xD

Xenomere

I didn't realize either until I began to browse the forums here. I saw how Roxas's name was an anagram for Sora's and that Yen Sid backwards is Disney from different threads, so it was not long before now that I realized this. I didn't notice Xemnas's anagram either until I browsed the forums...

frailynxdresden

I actually figured that out immediately, though it is simple to overlook...

I just take time to notice things like that. lol

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
The Roxas/Sora thing I knew since Roxas' name was revealed.

As for Yen Sid...I did not know that. Thank you for telling me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back