• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Huh? Lmao~ I think the Yen Sid thing was unintentional. And I lnew about Roxas' name before I played the game.~~ Many people did, I think.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I found out Roxas was an anagram of Sora before KH2 came out. They released the name for Roxas and I found out a few days later. I never knew Yen Sid was Disney backwards! ^^

Ethereal

Yeah it was pretty obvious. Especially with everyone drooling over "BHK's" confirmed name.

Lmao, BHK. Ahh, those were the days~

ZivWar

The Yen Sid thing has been around for a while actually. When they created him for Fantasia, I believe it was supposed to be some sort of interpretation for Walt, as in a cartoon form. Though that has no ground and I don't expect any sort of fact from it. Just a rumor.

And I don't think I even realized it, even after the game. I may have skipped over whatever gave it away. All I knew is that I was controlling some dork at the start of the game. I think even my sister said. "Wheres Sora?! If he ain't in it then I'm not playing it" =P

But, I think it was when I saw the video of them rearranging his name and what not.

Strifentine

Awards
Yeah it was pretty obvious. Especially with everyone drooling over "BHK's" confirmed name.

Lmao, BHK. Ahh, those were the days~
Oh gawd. I remember that..... *o*

So yeah. Knew about Roxas = Sora + x but... Yen Sid? Didn't even think about it. 'Tis cool though XD

xazure777x

You know something Yen Sid was one of the best cartoon when disney came into play. So it was for disney that they have a character with it backwards. Cause to everyone who knows Mickey knows him. For he was the one who taught Mickey magic and learn everything he knows to be by himself. Yet this isnt about the game just heads up on how Yen Sid got his name and a lil background.

stanginmatt

i didnt notice the yen sid thing but i figured out the Roxas/Sora thing a couple days after the game came out. did you also notice that various members of the organizations names are the names of ansems apprentices with "x's" in them and that every single member of the organization has an "x" in his or her name. by the way, Xemnas is Ansem with an "x" in it even though Xemnas's real name is Xehanort (which also has an "x" in it.

Keywielder94

I never noticed Yen Sid. Wow I feel so dumb right now. lol. But yeah it took me awhile to figure out Roxas, actually i dont think i figured it out until like a few days ago >.>

Wow I'm slow. oh well :/

Rix

:)
Awards
I knew abput Roxas before I played the game:) I have known about Yen Sid for a while and I wanted to make a thread aboutit, but I didn't because I thought that everybody had noticed it, but it seems like I thought wrong:p

Sora093

WOW yen sid thing I did not know about

But I know Roxas was Sora with an X before I got the game.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I figured it out as soon as I saw Roxas' name.

As for Yen Sid,I never noticed unitl I read about it somewhere XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back