• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you notice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naminé1

what happen to pete and malificent when they said to sora "go on a head we will take care of the heartless". And thats the last time you see them in the game. or am i misstakein

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Kairi's Heart said:
I think they died lol i really do. TWTNW got destroyed and maybe Malefivent and Pete were still in it. Maybe we'll find out in kh3!

i think they died, too. yeah, I guess we will find out in kh3. :)

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com
No I didn't notice that...But I think Pete and Maleficent aren't die in there or maybe......I think the answere is in KHIII or maybe ont! I didn't no that world that never was was destroy..Sorry haven't play the game yet T_T But I anyway I hope they die..I don't want to see them again in KHII!

hellfirebg

Bulgaria,stupid country north of Greece...
Hmmm I think this was something Nomura didn't put together with the story so well.I mean, If you go the place where you saw them for the last time there's no one there.They either saw that they can't win the fight and withdrawed or died.If they really are dead I hope they don't revive the same lame way like maleficent did in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back