• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you notice...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Zexion543 said:
i was watching the secret ending and when the shadowy figure was walking i was looking at his him and you could just kinda se a face it kinda looked like he had gray hair or blond i couldn't really tell

Yes most people know about this mysterious person. he could be anyone. Possibly a new or old character. As of now there is nothing to go on so we don't know who this person is exactly.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Zexion543 said:
i knew about this person too im saying that i kinda saw his face[/QUOTE/]

I never said that you did not know of him. I don't see how you could see even a part of the person face. You probably saw a shape of the person's head but not his face.

Last edited:

keeperoftwilight

maybe you wanna see his face so bad that you did (in a kinda mind over matter thing)..sorta...like you imagined it because of how much you wanted a clue to who he is

oh and didnt nomura say that all 4 of the ppl in that vid was new...or was that only those three armor knight...dudes

keeperoftwilight

maybe you wanna see his face so bad that you did (in a kinda mind over matter thing)..sorta...like you imagined it because of how much you wanted a clue to who he is

oh and didnt nomura say that all 4 of the ppl in that vid was new...or was that only those three armor knight...dudes

***EDIT***

oh crap im so sorry...i didnt do it on purpose....my computer is being slow and dumb today...i got frustrated and clicked the <post quick reply> button twice

how do you delet your own messages..if possible?

keeperoftwilight

ya well the last (and first time ide like to add) that i double posted people were like...STOP DOING THAT..and stuff so i just didnt wanna get yelled at or anything

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
keeperoftwilight said:

***EDIT***

oh crap im so sorry...i didnt do it on purpose....my computer is being slow and dumb today...i got frustrated and clicked the <post quick reply> button twice

how do you delet your own messages..if possible?

Actually he did not mention the forth Knight.
Look here:

Q. Who are the 3 armoured people?
A. Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

Q. The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.
A. It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections. The words "Keyblade War" that showed up in the middle were to implicate that there were fights between Keyblades. Most of the puzzles in the first KH have been solved in KHII but there are many things about the Keyblade that haven't been revealed yet. A line from the previous game's Ansem Report #8 appeared in the movie but that is to say "It means this but it's not explained yet."

See the forth Knight could be anyone. New or old?...

Kunoke

Why are you calling the mysterious guy a knight? o_O

Actually I find that if you pause the video at just the right moment, it can line up to look like an org member, with the black cloak and stuff. Could be cooincidence, but....it's a little TOO cooincidental I think.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Kunoke said:
Why are you calling the mysterious guy a knight? o_O

Actually I find that if you pause the video at just the right moment, it can line up to look like an org member, with the black cloak and stuff. Could be cooincidence, but....it's a little TOO cooincidental I think.

Well he may not be a knight. That is just the first thing that comes to my mind.

iholdthekeys

hmmmm... xehanort has superhuman powers, talked about being eternal, ansem the wise found him unconcsious, not knowing who he was, and he already had an "X" in his name before he submerged into the darkness and his heartless form and xemnas were created, PLUS the sunset horizons video says memory of xehanort.... HINT HINT: IT IS XEHANORT

iholdthekeys

there's a whole lot less evidence 2 that claim then for it to be xehanort. and yes i know about the his weapon was never revealed and itz a spoiler nonsense. if it's a keyblade, big deal. then maybe zexion MIGHT be in the game, or just get a mention, itz all uncertain now, we don't even have names of the three warriors yet.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
iholdthekeys said:
there's a whole lot less evidence 2 that claim then for it to be xehanort. and yes i know about the his weapon was never revealed and itz a spoiler nonsense. if it's a keyblade, big deal. then maybe zexion MIGHT be in the game, or just get a mention, itz all uncertain now, we don't even have names of the three warriors yet.
zexion is DEAD, he is never coming back.....................n0omoura said it, the jiminy journal said it, etc.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Riku123698745 said:
Where is this "face" in the secret ending?! i wanna see it!

The person could not see his face. No one could. He was practically in a shield of sand. Too shadowy and impossible to see his face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back