• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you notice that about the Keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I was looking at some images of a walk through the Secret Video, and that's when I noticed something. That person has no keychain on his keyblade! (I haven't looked very closely at other keyblades but this one didn't have one and most others have one).

I don't know if this will work but....

EDIT: I inserted a link at the bottom, so if anyone knows if there are keyblades without a chain tell me plez!!!

Last edited:

Dexen

guys, not all keyblades have keychains,

the blade of hearts didnt,

and neither did any of theirs (the guys in the secret vid),

they don't have to have them

i think they just symbolize where they come from (the keychains i mean)

thetrueaxel

my be there not keyblades but just swords fashoned after them, maybe they are the chasers seeking the keyblades so the make there weapons like the keyblade. like a religion

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
None of the keyblades in the secret ending have keychains on them, which is a big mystery as to why

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
TheMuffinMan said:
None of the keyblades in the secret ending have keychains on them, which is a big mystery as to why

Maybe they are fake keyblades or have something to do with Xehnohorts dark keyblade from KH1 since it diid'nt have a keychain. Maybe Xehnohort obtained his dark keyblade from that place.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I beleive that the keyblade always has a preditermined appearance depending on the keychain attatched. See, many people assume that the forms of the keyblade summoned by Sora throughout the games are forms of the keyblade that only he has weilded, and I beleive that this is not true. I beleive that these forms of the keyblade have always existed, and that Sora is merely summoning them through keychains.

Example:

The Oathkeeper was not just suddenly made when Sora attatched that keychain to the back of his Keyblade. The form of the Othkeeper has existed for centuries, and that the meaning behind the keychain being attatched is what determines what form of the keyblade comes through.

So in this scenario, the keychain was given to Sora as a sign of a promise to always come back, and given to Sora from a loved one. So the form of the keyblade known as Oathkeeper was summoned by the meaning behind the keychain, not the object itself.

So with another keyblade weilder, in another time, the form of Oathkeeper could have been summoned by the attachment of, say, a bandana given to him by his mother, who before dying asked him to always protect his little sister. It is not the item itself that summons the various forms of the Keyblade, but the intent and meaning behind receiving the keychain that does

I think the place in the Secret Ending is a place where the many forms of the Keyblade go to rest when they are not being summoned, hence why at the time they do not have Keychains.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
TheMuffinMan said:
I beleive that the keyblade always has a preditermined appearance depending on the keychain attatched. Example:

The Oathkeeper was not just suddenly made when Sora attatched that keychain to the back of his Keyblade. The form of the Othkeeper has existed for centuries, and that the meaning behind the keychain being attatched is what determines that form of the keyblade comes through.

So in this scenario, the keychain was given to Sora as a sign of a promise, and given to Sora from a loved one. So the form of the keyblade known as Oathkeeper was summoned by the meaning behind the keychain, not the object itself.

So with another keyblade weilder, in another time, the form of Oathkeeper could have been summoned by the attachment of, say, a bandana given to him by his mother, who before dying asked him to always protect his little sister. It is not the item itself that summons the various forms of the Keyblade, but the intent and meaning behind receiving the keychain that does

I think the place in the Secret Ending is a place where the many forms of the Keyblade go to rest when they're not being summoned, hence why at the time they do not ahve Keychains.

So Xehnohorts dark keyblade could be one of them?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Xehanorts Dark Keyblade was forged from the hearts of 6 Princess of Heart. Seeing as there are actually 7 Princess's of Heart, I beleive this keyblade was actually incomplete when Xehanort formed it

It was not a keyblade made of normal means, so possibly it needs no keychain, or perhaps it's 'keychain' is the hearts it feeds on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back