• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did You Know...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blank points

Awards
Rofl it looks like SE themselves can't handle the epicness of Destati.

Youniquee

Awards
lol...that's just overly freaky *eye twitch*

I hope more of these 'did you knows' are posted, they're interesting n_n

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow. That's interesting, and slightly creepy. But it's actually a pretty cool fact.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
u
K i'm definitely missing something here. This link from the OP
76. Destati - YouTube

is one of KH1's OST songs reversed? It's been too long so I don't remember, but it sounds like a song I've heard in KH before.

Because it's not reversed and you've heard it throughout the series, starting with KH1, which this song was first composed for and is currently the topic of discussion.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I kind of wish they eluded to that and something had happened in the game when that song played lol xP It would be funny looking back lol

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So... something somewhat bad just happened when I listened to the song backwards. For some reason, the ability to look at my notifications and profile disappeared. Seriously. It wasn't at the top of the page! And now it is again. Hmm...

But this is really interesting. Have you guys ever posted things like this in the past? I want to know more KH random facts, but I don't know if I want to wait. I'm impatient, I know.

Anyway, I've always thought Destati was an amazing track. This just makes it even more so. But we probably shouldn't want them to put it other KH games. I can see it now: after finally starting work on KH3, they insert the song and lose everything. LOL. Maybe that's why the game's been delayed! Versus is just a cover story. LOL.

Ventusblade_

Reversed ain't creepy, nor the original one.Though I'd like to read a KH creepypasta.But I don't think I'm gonna enjoy them more than the pokemon creepypastas' or Majora's Mask creepypasta.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So... something somewhat bad just happened when I listened to the song backwards. For some reason, the ability to look at my notifications and profile disappeared. Seriously. It wasn't at the top of the page! And now it is again. Hmm...

But this is really interesting. Have you guys ever posted things like this in the past? I want to know more KH random facts, but I don't know if I want to wait. I'm impatient, I know.

Anyway, I've always thought Destati was an amazing track. This just makes it even more so. But we probably shouldn't want them to put it other KH games. I can see it now: after finally starting work on KH3, they insert the song and lose everything. LOL. Maybe that's why the game's been delayed! Versus is just a cover story. LOL.

We'll probably be posting one a day at most. We've already decided on the second one, which tbh is rather hilarious imo ;D

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Destati is a bit of a strange piece, in that the lyrics make a whole lot of sense for the series, but they don't seem to have been properly "used" yet.

I kind of suspect that (given that Nomura claimed he knew the last scene of the series as far back as 2004) Destati's lyrics are going to be relevant to the end of everything. "The time is now; awaken! The door will open." "That which you have lost will become one!" Sora still hasn't really opened the door, after all...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NYyFm.png

Animating the cloth in the pre-rendered movies was done separately, so during production, at one point, Sora didn't wear his pants or his jacket. KH1 Movie Director Takeshi Nozue describes it as a "precious image".

Source: Kingdom Hearts 1 Ultimania

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
dat precious nekkid sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back