• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you know that there is a realm of nothing?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you know that a realm of nothing exist before reading this post?

• Total voters

EliDZ

Website
www.youtube.com
We have the realm of light, dark, between, and sleep. However one that has gone under many's radar is the realm of nothing. It's something nomura purposefully doesn't draw attention to, because I believe it will play a huge role in the future. However rather than focus on the future, with this info we can retroactively solve a mystery. What did Xemnas actually want to do with Kingdom Hearts? He wanted to create one over encompassing Realm of Nothing.

OrionGold

Awards
Well yeah. It's the place where Sora and Riku fought Xemnas for the final battle in KH2.

EliDZ

Website
www.youtube.com
Well yeah. It's the place where Sora and Riku fought Xemnas for the final battle in KH2.

It goes even beyond just that. You can find elsewhere like the secret reports of ansem. Also I noticed you can link realm of nothing to the realm of sleep. There is a ton of detail in my video essay.

Back