• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you hear...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblader 9

Did you hear that they edited the game at port royal and on the jap version they have the Amsam report 0 on it

X DoubleSunday

yeah i didn't know abotu the ansem report 0 but i know they changed the gun to make it "friendlier" for america

Awards
Supposedly, in the Japan version of Kingdom Hearts the first Ansem Report is numbered 0 while in the US version they changed it to 1. And ya they had to make changes in POTC for the "younger" players in US. I heard the ansem report thing in the spoiler forum so look it up there to confirm if you want.

keyblader 9

yeah its only on the jap version
so the japs have one more amsam report then the USA version but i still want to know what amsam report 0 talks about

exile31

They don't have an extra Ansem Report. The report 0 is report number 1 only with a different number. That is all they changed with the two versions. The text is all exactly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back