• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did you guys notice this??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkOblivion

yeah I noticed it aswell, it may be the last battle where all of sora's friends come to help.... ( I HOPE XD )

PLZ DON'T FLAME ME!!

dont say that, cuzz anyone who will flame you is a retard and needs to die

helios

Bronze Member
Where i havent seen this trailer i didnt even know that stich was in KH2.

pi r circles

It's not going to be the last battle, becuase in the translation "Sora: Maybe our journey meant nothing after all... If I can't use the Keyblade, then what am I gonna do?" Straight from http://www.kh2.co.uk/ its probally the first or second battle. But then again that could be taken out of context.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, that's what it looks like....looks like that battle might be somewhere at the end of the game,a dn all of Sora's friends he met throughout his adventures have come to back him up in the battle....

iforgot

wait i don't mean to sound like a newb(which i'm not!) but what second(s) during the movie do riku show up

J

Jaxx

1:20. Don't see why that makes you seem like a n00b though.

Note: *Hopefully* there is a Lilo & Stitch World (which could be the space cruiser rather than Hawaii), and that's why Stitch has shown up. That would be so cool...

Last edited:

Kel_Droma

first of all i dont think its near the end of the game because that would spoil the surprise of having ur friends from ur adventures coming to help secondly if its at hallow bastion like it looks like then squall yuna and riku (maybe cloud) would be very close and able to assist. I dont know about stitch its unknown whether hes a summon or not but hes probably like beast in the first game just sorta wound up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back