• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CidHighwind

i didnt exactly get bored
i did 100% completion on proud mode the first time i played and after that theres not much else to do

Hiro

To tell the truth, I'm not near the end. But for some reason, I stopped playing.

It got a little boring. But I'd liked to start playing again.

brainy_pigeon

Well, I think I'll play it for a little while, then I'll stop playing it for a little while Also, I'm only on my second time through the game on Proud Mode, and I think I just finished Land of the Dragons, so I guess I'm going to Olympus Coliseum. So, I guess I have gotten tired of it.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
once i beat it the first time i stopped for a little bit.but then i wanted to unlock the secret ending so it took me about 2 weeks to get evertthing.now im playin on proud mode.(did u know u dont unlock the secret ending by beating proud mode?my friends brother meat proud mode and didnt get it)then im gonna get 100% on gummi routes.after that i dont know what i'll do with kh2.i'll probably just play giutar hero till it gets old then i'll play kh2 again.cant wait for guitar hero 2 and kh3!

Most Wanted

WayToDawn15 said:
i have the altar of naught saved on my memory card so i can kill xemnas for fun, and watch the ending, which is so happy!!!! but rite now im playing kingdom hearts.

What I like Xemnas I hate that I had to Kill him... :glare:

nc_babygal

Well I got the first game when it game out and i spent a long time trying to beat it and i was in love with the game. I was only like 11 or something but i got irritatated with the game and found other interests and kinda abandoned the game. Then about a year or two ago I played it every once in awhile. And then i rented the second game weeks ago and my interest just went back up for some reason and I'm a fan again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back