• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you ever...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
SephirothHater said:
Did you ever just feel like punching the T.V when you saw that Sora wasn't touched by Kairi's reaction to him, you know, when she hugged him, and Sora was just like, whatever. That part just pissed me off, what do you think though.

Huh, he was just asleep for you know, A YEAR, it doesn't feel that long to him. Not only that but his greatest enemy is right in front of him.

Mickey Killer

Kawaiikousuke said:
<_<..I wanna say my opinion..but it usually offends people......so.......I'm just gonna say....I wasnt angry...its a game ya know..=D

Yeah, thats right. Know your place, you dog. Mwahaha.

I didn't get angry, as I really don't care about the whole Sora/Kairi thing. Sorry.

Mickey Killer

Kawaiikousuke said:
Tre What?...half the time I dont get what your post mean.

ontopic: I didnt get mad

*sigh* nevermind then.

Anyways, the whole Sora Kairi thing isn't something that should be rushed. after all, they want you to have to have a reason to keep playing, right? So, yeah, I think the wait makes the end results that much sweeter. Unless it doesn't happen. THEN I get mad.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I'm not going to sell it. I'll probably only get like 5 bucks in store credit.

I'm actually considering selling my GBA SP, since I have a DS lite now.

Mickey Killer

xCursedXRebellionx said:
I'm not going to sell it. I'll probably only get like 5 bucks in store credit.

I'm actually considering selling my GBA SP, since I have a DS lite now.

Yeah, that's how they screw you.

I'm still trying to get a DS lite, but I am saving for a scanner. And college classes.

Riku_123

Yes actually I did,I mean there perfect for each other >_> and he loves her and she loves him,and hes like yep..Im cool >_>

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my opinion laughs at Riku_123 post....lol...He loves her...Lmao HAHAHA.....there perfect for each other......LOL...XD

Sorry....my opinion just doesnt believe in your opinion.....but its your opinion..=D

Haruko

I didn't get angry, I was more so disappointed. I think there was a better pairing going on anyway (I am pretty sure most will get it) , but I won't say why because people will get angry and possibly offended.

kingdomheartsjak

Who's that ontop of your computer????????? me, wus
SephirothHater said:
Did you ever just feel like punching the T.V when you saw that Sora wasn't touched by Kairi's reaction to him, you know, when she hugged him, and Sora was just like, whatever. That part just pissed me off, what do you think though.
well, ah, actually, he DID feel touched. he just felt shocked 4 the first few seconds. afterwards, he hugged back.:laugh:

punksora

yeah,but after hugging her he could've said "i missed u so much" but he justs stands there....i was disappointed in some way.but at least they hugged.that's the important thing ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back