• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Did you ever...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AngelicPaopuHart

Awards
Waiting for my mom to finish making my Zaru-soba..
Zomg, YES.
That got me completely mad....I expected a big tearfully happy dramatic hugging reunion, but instead I was....dissapointed =_=
Man, at this rate, they'll be like....30...by the time they get their first kiss .... *shudder* Sora!! Man up!! Show some emotion!! ^_^''''

*Nyyyeeh* he's too much of a gentleman to ask her out directly :3

Ultimate oblivion

Awards
Somewhere in-between the Multiverse of fiction
AngelicPaopuHart said:
Zomg, YES.
That got me completely mad....I expected a big tearfully happy dramatic hugging reunion, but instead I was....dissapointed =_=
Man, at this rate, they'll be like....30...by the time they get their first kiss .... *shudder* Sora!! Man up!! Show some emotion!! ^_^''''

*Nyyyeeh* he's too much of a gentleman to ask her out directly :3
i agree wit u on that and i also think that He shouldve done somthing more than hugging her back what about kissing? or somthing more romantic i mean c'mon hes a 15-yr old guy that's the age when ur most sexually active or at least the more romantic