• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you ever wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenger147

Did you ever wonder why the orginization needed 13 members? I remember watching a scene in Final Mix where Xigbar and i think it was Vexen were talking about how they didnt have 13 members yet. Why was that so important? I think the number 13 will probably show some importance in birth by sleep but im not sure? What are your ideas and if im wrong about this please tell me.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Well, I have no idea myself. Maybe it's just the amount of number to make up the Organization but otherwise, I'm not sure. Sorry.

Apollo

Silver Member
#13 won't even show up in BBS because #13 is Roxas. BBS is before Sora was a heartless so Roxas would not exist.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I think he's saying the number 13, not as in member number 13(Roxas), but I think it's just nothing of importance, just a number to represent how many Members were in the Organization, even if most of them were killed, or they left, ect.

Apollo

Silver Member
It was never called org 14 just pointing that out.

The only thing I can think of is CO had 13 floors. Also 13 is one of those big important numbers that have tons of meanings but I think that would be reading to far into it.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was never called org 14 just pointing that out.

Let's see if they even mention it in Days before we go concluding issues
And the whole 14th member still might just kill the whole "numbers are important" issue, unless
1) She was brought in because she's Aqua and Xemnas is Terra in a way, thus making her unrelated to the numbers but important in a different matter
2) "spares" were allowed (say Sora took down Demyx so they still have 13 active Members since XIV replaced him or something)

Apollo

Silver Member
Or you only get a number if you are a nobody. I have no real proof myself but for some odd reason I belive she is not even a nobody.

A

Audo

Or you only get a number if you are a nobody. I have no real proof myself but for some odd reason I belive she is not even a nobody.
:O My theory too.

Well, you're a little misinformed.
That scene you're talking about, they never say "We need 13 Members".
They say "We need more Members" and Xigbar said he had just recruited Marluxia.

But i think there may had been importance to them in the Number 13 because even when XIV joined it was still called Org 13 and Nomura says there was a reason for this. so I guess we'll find out why in 358

Awards
It used to be called Organization XII.
It's probably called Orgy. XIII because 13 is an "un"lucky number or something.

A

Audo

CO's 13 floors were 13 because Sora traveled through 13 worlds (I think). 1 floor represents 1 world. Is that make sense?
CO has more than 13 floor.s

Either way, If the Org wanted a member per floor then why did they only send like 7 people there? Plus the Org was made before they found Castle Oblivion.

devilsTrinity

Good call. Never really thought about the number, but I'm pretty sure it would have something to do with the story.. I also think it would go deeper than just the floors. But who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back