• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you ever wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Then what was the point of Xemnas wanting to collect ALL of the hearts for KH? Unless he was just hoping that HIS heart was one of them.:confused:
Xemnas had plans he didnt tell the other Nobodies. Xemnas didn't want to be just a complete being, he wanted supreme power and to make his own world.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They need their real hearts i believe. They cant just take some random heart.

What's the point in Kingdom Hearts then? Also, from the FM+ scene where Xemnas names Roxas, you get the whole 'new you' issue. More so than their original Hearts, they wanted new Hearts, since finding their original Heartless would be finding a needle in a haystack.

Xarhas

Xemnas had plans he didnt tell the other Nobodies. Xemnas didn't want to be just a complete being, he wanted supreme power and to make his own world.

Oh yeah. I haven't played KH2 for a while now, so
i'm a little foggy on some of these things.lolz
One of those plans was "The Room Of Sleep" right? And that Xemmy was looking for "The Room Of Awakening"? Something like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back