• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you ever wonder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raiko

Come break me down
CO has more than 13 floor.s

Either way, If the Org wanted a member per floor then why did they only send like 7 people there? Plus the Org was made before they found Castle Oblivion.

are you sure that CO has more than 13 floors or maybe your thinking of CO's levels? i thought it has 13 floors. i thought that XIII is "un"lucky but i dunno if i believe on those things.

Xarhas

I think there was a total of 12 keyblade weilders and then roxas made thirteen so Org.XIII needed roxas.
What other 12 Keyblade wielders?
-Sora
-Riku
-Kairi?
-Terra
-Ven
-Aqua
-MX
-DS
-King Mickey
That only makes 9, if you count Kairi.

A

Audo

well, they could have accualy used anyone of first 12, why wait for Roxas to be born?
They don't even need Roxas...

are you sure that CO has more than 13 floors or maybe your thinking of CO's levels? i thought it has 13 floors. i thought that XIII is "un"lucky but i dunno if i believe on those things.
Is it said that 13 was the last floor? I don't think it was.
But either way, i was also counting the basement, lol.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
Riku finally messed up!??!!?!?

they do need Roxas, he has the keyblade: when the keyblade kills someone, their heart goes to Kingdom Hearts, but when SOra came back, they started needing him, cause Roxas was gone....

A

Audo

I thought they DID need Roxas, to gather hearts for their KH before Sora came back??
All lies.
They didnt need Sora either, which was why Xemnas told them that if they needed to, they could kill him.

Xarhas

All lies.
They didnt need Sora either, which was why Xemnas told them that if they needed to, they could kill him.

Then who was going to kill the Heartless to make them go to KH?? What was the point of them keeping Kairi?? I thought it was to make Sora angry so that he would destroy more Heartless, that would eventually send them to KH. I mean, I wouldn't want to keep Kairi a captive, all she would do is complain, and act as a damsel in distress.
Poor Pluto was stuck in there with her.....

A

Audo

wait where did you get that from.i need to refresh my memory...but the keyblade releases a captive heart.yeah?does it all go to Kingdom Hearts?
Saïx tells Sora that when a Heartless is slain with a Keyblade, it releases a captive heart.

Xarhas said:
Then who was going to kill the Heartless to make them go to KH??
Anybody who wasn't a Nobody. Such as the FF losers from RG.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Ah, but here's the catch - originally, they were out to make Sora their slave via usage of Namine, only Marluxia was to hand him over to the Organization.
Then, even if Roxas would've disappeared back into Sora, they'd have still had Sora as their puppet to slay all the Heartless they ever needed.
Roxas was disposable, as long as they had Sora. Sora, however, was disposable too - if he got in their way too much.

Xarhas

Saïx tells Sora that when a Heartless is slain with a Keyblade, it releases a captive heart.

Anybody who wasn't a Nobody. Such as the FF losers from RG.

Losers? I mean, Cid sounded like a hillbilly, and Aerith sounded like Piglet, but Losers? I thought Yuffie's outfit was cool.....

A

Audo

They're losers >.>
I'm not saying Sora and Roxas were completely useless to them. Sure, it was easier to collect the hearts when they had idiots who would go after the Heartless. But if need be, they never really needed them at all.

Xarhas

They're losers >.>
I'm not saying Sora and Roxas were completely useless to them. Sure, it was easier to collect the hearts when they had idiots who would go after the Heartless. But if need be, they never really needed them at all.
Good point.... Plus, Maleficent was literally throwing Heartless at the Nobodies. Which the Nobodies were much stronger because, like Yen Sid said, the Nobodies could think and plan. So the heartless were furthermore destroyed. Of course then, the Nobodies couldn't unlock their hearts to go to KH, like you said. Oh yeah, here's a Q: When the Nobodies defeated the Heartless, why didn't the Nobodies just take the Heartless's Hearts after they killed them, unless Xemnas told them not to, but then, as Yen Sid said, the Nobodies weren't like the Heartless, they didn't have to be told to do something to do anything.

A

Audo

Good point.... Plus, Maleficent was literally throwing Heartless at the Nobodies. Which the Nobodies were much stronger because, like Yen Sid said, the Nobodies could think and plan. So the heartless were furthermore destroyed. Of course then, the Nobodies couldn't unlock their hearts to go to KH, like you said. Oh yeah, here's a Q: When the Nobodies defeated the Heartless, why didn't the Nobodies just take the Heartless's Hearts after they killed them, unless Xemnas told them not to, but then, as Yen Sid said, the Nobodies weren't like the Heartless, they didn't have to be told to do something to do anything.
They need their real hearts i believe. They cant just take some random heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back