• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you care aboutn kh when you first saw it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zexion113

I thought it looked really cool, but I didn't have a ps2 or the money to buy a ps2 when it came out. I was really excited when I finally did get it.

sorasgal2

yeah. from the beginning i loved it. just watchin the commercial made me tense. i didnt have a PS2 either. but the christmas i got a PS2 i got KH. so KH was my first ever PS2 game. plus i love disney and sora looked cute. =)

DrknssFalls

well i didnt relle care that much for the game. i saw the commercial and i relle liked the song. but i didnt bother buyin the game. instead i jus borrowed it from blockbuster and its one of my favorite games now

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Aha, I saw the commercial for it, thought Riku looked cool in his Heartless suit, and then played it over at a friend's house. I never thought it was anything totally amazing, but the story kept me occupied long enough to get up through it. Even now I'm kinda apathetic on the whole matter. I mean, it's just a game :\

~Dorian Gray

riku157

I saw it, didnt really care about it, got it for chrismas 2 or 3 years later, loved it, and now im here.

Lost_key1013

I saw it on TV and thought it was interesting. Later i ended up renting it and played it until 11. Maybe it's important to say that i was 7 or 8. And that was the start to my unhealthy video game obsession.:thumbsup:

Ånti-Form

I saw it on TV too.And have no regrets playing it.I always repeat the game when i finish it,but when im in a good mood.Some say its kidz stuff.Well,all i have to say is "Dont judge the book by its cover"

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
When I first saw the comercial I thought it looked pretty dumb. Then I saw one of my friends playing it like 3 months after came out and I thought myself how cool I should have gotten it earlyer. So then I took a trip down the the local walmart and picked myself up a copy. :D

MosesMohs

well, my mom was the one to see it first. I thought nothing of it. Then she said 'o you would love this!' and I was all 'I'm not into Disney stuff mom.' and I gave it to my sisters. They were having a hard time and they kept bugging me to try it. So I did, and they never got it back. bwhahaha!

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I saw a commercial for it on the Disney channel and I absolutely had to get it. I'm a huge Disney obsessee and I was freaking out over it :3. I had absolutely no idea what Square/Final Fantasy was at the time, so I didn't really care for any references to the FF games.

Silent-Wings

I saw the commercial, I didn't really understand it at the time, and the whole Disney and Square Enix aspect didn't exactly appeal to me. My brother rented it once, at first we were hooked but got stuck on a few of the parts. I guess it was the challenging part of the game that got me into it. That, and a friend of mine played it 24/7...

S

Sora's Darkness

Meh, I liked the look of kindom hearts 1st time I saw it liked the shiney case and how it also had final fantasy characters in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back