• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Did you beat the last Paradox Cup?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I died at round 45 so I had to level up and come back to beat it.

DarkKeira16, you should summon Genie or Peter Pan to help you with your matches so you get hit as much.

Sora_Riku1

yup i beat it. But it was hard. At the end(last 10 rounds)i had to just keep avoiding enemies until my magic went up so i could cure or use trinity. This strategy takes a while but it works.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
I didn't realise until like 20 tries later that you should use magnega, then everything was easy. But Pete is just plain annoying. With like 10 bars of health or something. But I did beat the Hades' Paradox Cup.

Last edited:

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
I am going to do it all over again to get the 10,000 pts. though.

You need 15,000 points.

I beat the first 10 rounds and quit. Its one of the few things left in my Journal. And im not going to try and beat the cup. If i deid in Level 49, i'd have to start completly over to try and get the 15,000 points.

ReturnableMemory

I've beaten the cup but I'm working on getting the stupid 15,000 points and some some reason I can't its always "I got the points but I die" or "I get up to the final battle but I'm literally 5 points away from the goal" I hate it.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
What you need for this cup is strategy. Abuse the privileages you have. The first 10 rounds are pretty easy, but with the Tifa and Yuffie battle I just used Wisdom Form to kill Tifa pretty quickly then just slowly killed Yuffie.
In the next 10 rounds with the Titan Cup style fighting, I just use summons a lot (mostly Genie because he does the most damage) and used magnega to get all the enemies in one place. With Pete just use lots of summons and try to get him in the air a lot. And make sure that you are constantly using summons, and try not to get hit so much.
In the next 10 rounds with the Pain and Panic style fighting, I just use Donald's Comet a lot (don't worry, it only takes up like 10 mp, so you can use it over and over) and again use magnega.
In the next 10 rounds with the Cerberus Cup, style fighting, I just used Wisdom Form (with the Sorcerors especially) and Final Form a lot.
I might finish it later. In short, use what you have, cast magnega a lot, and use strategies that you used in the past cups to your advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back