• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Xehanort eject other children besides Kairi?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

yamibakura95

Awards
Considering the machine had 5 other pods. What were they there for? Because Xehanort's Heartless told to Ansem in KH3 something about children being sacrificed in his reasearch and i dont think he was just refering to Roxas and Namine since they are not really children.

zerossoul

Awards
We never specifically learn why Xehanort knows about the 'Other Side'. It's a somewhat safe assumption that the only way he could know is by watching other subjects being sent all over the world, and noting that some landed outside, unable to return.

It's also possible that the reason he concluded that sending the princess out would lead him to the Keyblade is that the individuals sent out went to something they were connected to instead of Traverse town, which I suspect he saw many of his subjects go to.

The only major issue I see is, what could these subjects possibly be connected to outside the world? I suspect that anyone could be connected to anything under the 'one sky' they all share. I think it's unlikely that the sky is shared outside the world though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The way he talks about it in the Ansem Reports suggests Kairi was a special case, since he knew it was likely that she'd lead to results. If he shot other random children out into space, he'd have no idea what'd become of them. Would just be a waste of effort and unnecessary loss of life.

Soldier

Awards
The way he talks about it in the Ansem Reports suggests Kairi was a special case, since he knew it was likely that she'd lead to results. If he shot other random children out into space, he'd have no idea what'd become of them. Would just be a waste of effort and unnecessary loss of life.
I'm just imagining Xehanort creeping around Radiant Garden and stealing away children in a sack while Maleficent lays siege to the world, and just recites the same monologue over and over to them before sending them out into space.

Also, The unnecessary loss of life is nothing new to Xehanort. At this point countless people have already died during the experiments on the heart. Just look at the jail cells in Ansem's study.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm just imagining Xehanort creeping around Radiant Garden and stealing away children in a sack while Maleficent lays siege to the world, and just recites the same monologue over and over to them before sending them out into space.

Also, The unnecessary loss of life is nothing new to Xehanort. At this point countless people have already died during the experiments on the heart. Just look at the jail cells in Ansem's study.
They'd be of better use to him in experiments than being in space lol

Back