• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Wayward Wind always look like that?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

Did Wayward Wind (Ven's Keyblade) always look like that?

I mean, to me it looks like it's "fragmented". I was wondering if it was because of Vanitas' extraction but I'm not perfectly sure. I'm not that far into Ven's Story so don't kill me if it said later.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Pics would help, but I didn't notice any fragments

CreativeGenius13

Well, The handel looks like Kingdom Key but the rest looks dirty, grey, and industrial. It's Ven's starter keyblade.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Picks of the two keyblades you are referring to. Wayward Wind? 'Kay, got it... from the wikia or any google search. But what the hell are you talking about? I remember a few differences in some of the starter keyblades and the ads for the game (or whatnot), but when you get into specifics, an image is the best way to see if you're just seeing things.

[EDIT:

The design of this Keyblade is somewhat ambiguous: in Ventus's concept artwork, his D-Link icon, and in the "Birth by sleep" video, the teeth and hilt are on opposite sides, but in the game and on the boxart, both are on the same side. This is because of a design change late in development.

Source.

The answer would be "No, assuming the wiki wasn't trolled or something."]

CreativeGenius13

Fine.

See how it looks like two keyblades combined (the right side of the hilt/hand guard looks different from the rest.)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Fresh_Breeze_Keyblade_by_TellyKida.jpg

or

ventus__s_keyblade_by_kingsorahearts.jpg

How it used to fcuking look

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Ever since Ven started Training with MX His keyblade looked like that, even after MX extracted Vanitas...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
No, the keyblade is always supposed to look like that. Nothing happened after vanitas was extracted

Gram

Banned
Awards
story wise vens key (presuming) has always looked like it does.
desgin wise i think nomura altered it when he changed aqua and terras default designs.

kiante

I think it's more of a symbolic thing in that case. Kind of like how his clothes, the same ones he wore when he was training under MX, represented his torn nature. Black on off-white , but mostly white. His clothes give the indication of his past, but he wore them before Vanitas was extracted from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back