• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did u play kh2 how was it???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Aura

Awards
omg shauni got 2 play it wtf how is it have u played it? if so How was it???

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
It was a demo. Relax. And if you want to know how it was from a specific person, please PM that person instead of wasting our time, and space, with this useless thread.

H

heartwarrior

yea it was a demo, but i dont think u can play it yet... probably only in gameshows.

Tenken Shirou

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Eh, might aswell give some insight to it then.

All in all, the demo was fantastic and featured two playable missions, aswell as two boss fights. The red version or "Valor" form was actually pretty quick on his feet, aswell as uberly powerful, but we didnt get to experience the fuse with Donald, which let me down a bit. Something new was the fact using joint moves with characters such as Auron requires MP. Since there is another thread for this though, I think I'll just leave those tidbits of info.

Was it like one of those demos that you get when you recieve your ps2 for the first time????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back