• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did u notice in the intro

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Mickey is infront of him. It can't be a heartless because why would Riku chase it?
mickey29ae.png

mickey17mb.png

chasingdusk

For the longest time I always thought Riku was chasing a heartless there, and it wasn't until a month ago I realized that it was Mickey. *slaps forehead*

Galoop

Het Hey Hey Dont Be Ruff Muffin Man U Mayb Muffin Man And Im Maybe A 13year Old Boy But That Doesnt Mean That U Have To Destroy His Pleasure And Happiness Of The Thread Hes Only Asking A Simple And Noticible Question Even I Dindt Know That And I Kno Evrything About Everyting In Kingdom Hearts Next Time Dont Be To Harsh Ok Giv The Guy A Rest Man! After All He Is New So Welcome Sorch!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
First off, lose the caps, secondly, read before going off on a rant:

No need to get angry, Scorch, I was merely stating that it was nothing out of the ordinary seeing as Mickey is with Riku throughout COM, and then inquired as to whether you thouight it had any other signifigance

Do you see any hostility here? No. That's because there is none

Get off the internet and calm yourself down >_>

T

TwilightBlitz7

TheMuffinMan said:
First off, lose the caps, secondly, read before going off on a rant:

Do you see any hostility here? No. That's because there is none

Get off the internet and calm yourself down >_>

hey muffin wats up wit u always getting into an argurment over the net?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
TwilightBlitz7 said:
hey muffin wats up wit u always getting into an argurment over the net?

People always assme that I'm attacking people, and starting fights, I'm used to it

But, back on topic, I'm still wondering if anyone is finding anything signifigant about this other than that Mickey was in COM, so it makes sense that he's with Riku in the intro

T

TwilightBlitz7

it really is common sense riku and mickey were journing together so y would they not be shown together makes sense

scorch

huff... muffin things don't always have to have great meaning, i just put this post up so people could take a closer look at the intro, see mickey, say " oh ok cool" and thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back