• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did they ever finish the KH2 manga?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
I don't know why but I always laugh when they have pictures of Ansem and Xemnas being literally black in comparison to what they actually are in game, I wonder why they always do it?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It would be interesting to see if he drops references to or alludes to events from Days, BBS, coded, and DDD, to help cinch the manga closely together.

Oh my god I would love that! Sadly, there hasn't been any of that, but I think he's trying to stay close to KH2 in that regard. Maybe at the end we could get a BBS lead-in. (damn it I want BBS manga)

I don't know why but I always laugh when they have pictures of Ansem and Xemnas being literally black in comparison to what they actually are in game, I wonder why they always do it?

It's a printing issue. xD

lys

I would love to but my local bookstore hasn't even got CoM in yet, I picked up KH1FM on it's release but none of the others have been stocked since. To be honest I'd be happy reading them online but as I went to yesterday I realized it either had never been completed or the site I was using was outdated.
Let your bookstore know you'd like the books!! Most bookstores are happy to take special orders for their customers—they'll order a copy of whatever you request, and give you a call/email when it comes in (and hold it for you until you pick it up, so you never have to worry about getting a pre-read copy :) ). No shipping, no extra fees. Oftentimes, if you request a book from a series, it lets them know that people are interested, and they may stock more volumes in the future—so more people can discover it! Hooray!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back