• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did they cut stuff out of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
I was always sad couse there weren't Behemoths in the game, especially in the 1000 Heartless fight, well I guess they couldn't fit them in there ...

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
yeah, that sucked. The 1000 heartless battle would of been more challenging, it was far too easy compared to the Heavenly Sword part where you had to kill HALF that amount. But hopefully with the PS3 power, they will add all those great things they couldn't and more.

Voltron

Silver Member
They also fixed things in the Xigbar fight.

In the part where he gos to the balcony and shoots those three bullets at you he just leaves his weapons the way they are.

In the japanese version of that part he combines his weapons into a sniper rifle

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
They also fixed things in the Xigbar fight.

In the part where he gos to the balcony and shoots those three bullets at you he just leaves his weapons the way they are.

In the japanese version of that part he combines his weapons into a sniper rifle

Yeah, that and they changed the look of the Aiming Sequence. It was originally like he was aiming a gun at you, but it was changed to 3 Little Circles. It was the same thing with The Advent Children Trailer, they cut out the Battle Sequences. I guess the Japenese Games are too Extreme for the US.

I don't have a pic right now, but I remember in Disney Castle where you have to guide Queen Minnie to the Hall of the Cornerstone and you had to fight the Bolt Towers. It was originally Rapid Thrusters (The bee-like heartless). There were quite a lot of them too. The same amount you'd find on top of Pride Rock.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They also changed the PotC level. Originally Will does point the gun at his head but Square changed that for some reason.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
This was just an eyecatcher Square made to make the game more interesting to play. They wanted fans to think things were still going on at Hollow Bastion since it was still in the same state as it was in KH1.

Some of the other stuff they shouldn't have cut out like the other enemies in the 1000 Heartless battle, the reason while Donald was trying to freeze Goofy (I was wondering why he tried to do it and where cause it didn't look like they were in the Mansion Basement), along with the way the Roxas vs. Sora battle started with the Samurais surrounding them while Roxas and Sora charged at each other. That would've been a better opening to the battle than the one they made. ^^

shadow_of_light

yeah, its a real bummer that they cut out some of those scenes. especially this one. i wanted to see the old castle again. wyverns...
oh, random thought, but does anyone know if there would be anyway possible to find this? just wonderin'. don't flame... *braces self*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back