• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

did they cut stuff out of KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

savits721

hey there, i was browsing kh pics on the web, and i actually came across something i pondered before. where is this scene in KH2?
9.jpg

he's clearly wearing his black costume from kh2, but nowhere in the game are the characters at the castle from kh1 (the castle in hallow bastion). anyone know what happened to this scene? or did i just neglect to realize it while i was playing kh2?

was this scene cut in early production, even though it's in all the early teaser trailers for kh2???

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
This picture was merely a presentation of what KH2 would look like. Originally, they had planned to have that scene in KH2, but near the end of the production they decided to take it out; as a result, nothing like that can be found in Kingdom Hearts 2. To me, it's rather unfortunate; I would have liked to roam around good ol' Hollow Bastion.

I guess you could say that was Beta Kingdom Hearts II.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, they cut that out. Too bad because Sora shows off a lot of cool moves against the Heartless. It looked like his fight with Xemnas in that scene was going to be epic.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes, and I HATE that they cut out that scene. I loved the old Hollow Bastion Castle and missed it whwn I visited Hollow Bastion in KH2

Puck

I missed it too. When you played that level it felt like you were playing a platformer instead of an action RPG.

Puck

They also cut out a scene that showed Donald and Goofy waking up out of the pods. In that scene, Donald tries to shoot Goofy with an ice spelll. Another thing they cut out was of course, the Behemoths and the wyverns. If the game was on a next gen system, they would've been in there.

Rix

:)
Awards
Yes I have seen some old trailers from KH2 and they have cut out a lot, they also cut out something in KH... The fact that the behemots and the wyverns was cut out pissed me put too. I would like to have them in the 1000 heartless battle where they were going to be in the first place...

Last edited:

Puck

Didn't they cut out the trinity marks too? I missed those little things.

Riku77

I wish that they would put like a game without any cut outs and a game with the cut outs so you could pick which ones.

Riku77

not enough power in the systems. In other words it would be too much and it would overload the game, but it is saddening.

savits721

i feel really screwed over lol. that would have been phenominal. [i'm a good topic starter :thumbsup:] haha

Puck

It's not in the games. But just imagine having to fight four of those suckers at the same time. That would be cool. Looking at the original concept of the 1000 Heartless battle, it looked like that's exactly what you would end up having to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back