• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did The Worlds Seem Short?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Kingdom Hearts 2 was MAJOR PHAIL,

It's the worst of the KH games, hell even the original Chain of Memories is better

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The boss battle also contained a throwback to the movie. The Reaction Command that had you running around it's feet is like when Simba ran with the elephants.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
KH2 seemed shorter than the first KH.I think there were 10-20 areas to each world which made the game shorter amd then you only had to fight a boss then leave the area which was too easy even on proud mode.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
They may have added more worlds but in the end the game was shorter then the first one, you may have got to visit them twice but this still was not good enogh, the most decent one would be the hollow bastion visits.

Clone

I think its strange how they made the roxas part drag on till u got feedup with the game but when sora wakes up it just speed up alot. I didnt like how emtpy the worlds where either, it gave u no reason to go back to other worlds to level up. i just hang around hollow bastion till i was strong enough to beat sephy.

ShadowXIII said:
Didn't it seem as if KH 2 had more places in each world, but too small. KH2 was so quick, it seemed as if their was less interaction. It seemed as if there were less things to do? Do you agree?

It did have a vast array of options, but it was all relatively quick.

Zook said:
Extremely. They were all the same scenario too, gang shows up, helps the people based loosely on the film and just happen to stumble upon the keyhole. Repetitive and predictable.

I thought you would have learnt that from the first game? xD

Izayoi

galactic cancer
^To the second part of the post:

True, but with the league of Disney villains plotting, the worlds sort of tied in with eachother; not to mention that Riku and Kairi references and run-ins were much more rampant. Neverland, Agrabah, Deep Jungle, and Monstro seemed to be more than just the movie plot.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neverland, Agrabah, Deep Jungle, and Monstro seemed to be more than just the movie plot.

That's because the game had a plot.

Traverse Town = Home Town for the plot.
Wonderland = had Alice, introduction to Heartless, tidbits about the Disney villains.
Collesium = Insight on Sora and Cloud, Hades being a Disney Villain, Maleficent visiting
Deep Jungle = Developing Sora, Donald and Goofy's relationship so we could believe what they'll do later on.
Agrabah = pure plot for the game with Jafar, Maleficent and Jasmine being a PoH
Halloween Town = asking the question we all should've been asking from the start - what the heck is a Heart?
Atlantica = more insight on Sora about traveling to other worlds; Ursula the Disney Villain; actual information about the Keyblade Master from Triton.
Monstro = no need to explain. Sora and Riku interaction all the way, namely - plot.
Neverland = plot, plot, plot.
Then we had Hollow Bastion and the End of the World.

in KH2 I can barely find reasons for existence for maybe half of the worlds. Maybe. The rest were useless and just went by their Disney plots.
When I realized that what was happening in the Pride Lands was not only related to the Heartless but was also Sora standing aside while Simba did the fighting, that world died for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back