• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did The Worlds Seem Short?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I didn't even know about 80% of the stuff in Wonderland until I went back and started breaking everything.
And KH2 worlds were far too linear. Especially TWTNW. They could've at least tried to make the castle a challenge to get through.

Ugh. And even if it wasn't really obvious what to do next (which it was), the cutscenes and dialogue after the cutscenes would highlight in red what you had to do next. =/

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Wonderland is such a mystery. Even when you get to those little things, like the Mad Hatter's place, you would still get to do that little chair mini game.

I spent a good while trying to figure out which door went where when going into the house upside-down and leftside-right and everything. But it was still a lot of fun.

Awards
Ugh. And even if it wasn't really obvious what to do next (which it was), the cutscenes and dialogue after the cutscenes would highlight in red what you had to do next. =/

And then they'd talk about hearts and Kingdom Hearts and pickles and Heartless and Nobodies for, like, twenty minutes afterwards.

C

Colours

Wonderland is such a mystery. Even when you get to those little things, like the Mad Hatter's place, you would still get to do that little chair mini game.

I spent a good while trying to figure out which door went where when going into the house upside-down and leftside-right and everything. But it was still a lot of fun.

That world is mystery, and yet we really don't hear nothing about it.

Bloodgift

How about it?
I think that the worlds were short because of the skip scene button, people used it alot...i know I did

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

It grew tiresome -__-

But there was a lot of potential for the alley way behind that truck near Memories Skyscraper.
Why it was never used I don't know.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
And then they'd talk about hearts and Kingdom Hearts and pickles and Heartless and Nobodies for, like, twenty minutes afterwards.

I hated when Yen Sid made us read that boring book, only to explain the same thing again (only boringer).

Bloodgift

How about it?
I hated when Yen Sid made us read that boring book, only to explain the same thing again (only boringer).
That book took me ages to read through! Probably I was looking for a way of hitting Yen Sid for making me read it, it was only until next time I realised you could skip it!

C

Colours

I think that the worlds were short because of the skip scene button, people used it alot...i know I did

No it's not short because of that, and ppl use the skip button if they played it thousand times and don't want to look at the sence's over and over again.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
If anything, that made the worlds worse, it seemed like a pitiful attempt to recycle them late in the game. And when going there the second time, what happened? Plots not cenetered around the world, yet not even pivotal to the KH story!
I felt it was more like that for the first-time through.
The second times usually involved Organization XIII.

D

The KR3W
Well revisiting Disney worlds might have been bad by revisiting, but revisiting worlds like Hollow Bstion/Radiant Garden, TWTWN.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It really wasn't that horrible for most worlds going back.
Lion King and Halloween Town were pretty bad, though.
Beasts Castle, Aladdin, Hercules, Space Paranoids, generally finished what the first visit started.
Mulan and Port Royal were a little re-hashy, but at least they included Xigbar and Luxord.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Lion King wasn't really meant to have a second visit; it just didn't need it. Ground Shaker made it worth it though, as it spawned many entertaining mod videos on Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back