• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did The Worlds Seem Short?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
While I personally spent many days on the game, that's because I love letting the moogle pimp me.

I lol'd at this. Were you trying to make an Ultima Keyblade by anychance? Just wondering. That's what I hear Moogle in KH. I think people go up to them and get their items synthesized until they get their Ultima Keyblade or something. I remember when my friend was trying to do this...lol. XD

The worlds were wayy shorter. It seemed like, "Go here. Kill Heartless. Go here. Kill heartless. Go here. Fight boss." Whereas in KHI, you did a lot of exploration of the worlds.

Yes, I agree. I guess it's because they think the players would fully understand the story by then. All of it or maybe it was just because they rushed. Hahaha....I don't know but it was like O_O why is this happening so fast? It's supposed to long yet it's going fast. I was kind of slow finishing it by getting killed by Xaldin or Demyx more then once--on purpose. XD But like that hepls...

HeartOfKratos84

KH1 is a pain to get Sora's stats up. Getting crystals is almost impossible.
Now, in KH2... in KH2 I got all his important stats up to 100 each... and it didn't even take me a few days (Lucky Lucky <3)

yes it is... I took me over 40hr. just to get Sora up to lv. 60 (a first for me in KH1), in KH2 it only took me about 25hr to get to lv 80.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I lol'd at this. Were you trying to make an Ultima Keyblade by anychance? Just wondering. That's what I hear Moogle in KH. I think people go up to them and get their items synthesized until they get their Ultima Keyblade or something. I remember when my friend was trying to do this...lol. XD

You don't need to synthisize everything in KH2 in order to get the Ultima Weapon. Most often than not I'd get it a long, long time before I'll finish the rest of the stuff on my list.
It's just that you can synth a LOT of stuff in KH2, and as I mentioned before - I love bringing up Sora's stats to insane levels.
So I be the moogle's biatch XD;

Yes, I agree. I guess it's because they think the players would fully understand the story by then.

Or they just didn't have much of a story told in KH2 >_>;

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
You don't need to synthisize everything in KH2 in order to get the Ultima Weapon. Most often than not I'd get it a long, long time before I'll finish the rest of the stuff on my list.
It's just that you can synth a LOT of stuff in KH2, and as I mentioned before - I love bringing up Sora's stats to insane levels.
So I be the moogle's biatch XD;

I get it.......I guess. And I should figured that by now, but like I said, I always seem to think of synthesizing when it comes to the term moogles even if I know they're more then just synthesizers or whatever they are called. xD Okay maybe when making Ultima Weapon but now I said it.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I don't necessarily think they were short, just that they were repetitive. You knew what the pattern was going to be, and soon enough, you're doing the same thing 32498435137451 times.

.Oji

&#36196;&#12356;&#12486;&#12461;&#12473;&#12488;
Wasn't KH Sephiroth on some sort of top ten list for hardest bosses of all time? I vaguely remember seeing something like that, but meh, KH Sephy > KH2 Sephy. :3

As for the worlds in KH2, they weren't necessarily short -- they were just so... what's the right word, one-dimensional.

All of them lacked sufficent depth/intricacy esp. Disney Castle, which disappointed me greatly. I mean, damn, did anyone else felt as if most of the worlds were... I dunno, lifeless? Compared to KH, it looked like the KH2 worlds took a step backwards. =/

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's more than repeating it. They repeated the deal in KH1 too. Here there just wasn't anything making the worlds unique from each other. It's not like Deep Jungle that had the Hippoes or Wonderland that had the riddles with the growing and shrinking and the Bizzare Room or even Halloween Town's riddles.
It was nothing but the repeating motion of "Reach world, slay Heartless, leave world".

Wasn't KH Sephiroth on some sort of top ten list for hardest bosses of all time? I vaguely remember seeing something like that, but meh, KH Sephy > KH2 Sephy. :3

Well, I understand why. The bastard was hard.
I still managed to beat him at the somewhat low level of 58 with the Oblivion, thought :3 I'm proud of myself.

Disney Castle, which disappointed me greatly. I mean, damn, did anyone else felt as if most of the worlds were... I dunno, lifeless? Compared to KH, it looked like the KH2 worlds took a step backwards. =/

I know, especially since that's one of the worlds which had the most potential!
I mean, hello? Donald and Goofy? You're, like, home?!
But we didn't even need a trip back to neither Disney Castle nor Timeless River and that pissed me off :/ I loved those two worlds.
I say Minnie should've been a temporary member of the party. She did more than Donald and Goofy combined sometime.

xegerog

i think that there were alot more things to do in kh2 than there was in one. in kh2 there are more world and u havbe to do the all twice. and the took about the same time to do

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the level designs in kingdom hearts ii are far too linear and obvious. it wasn't as difficult compared to kingdom hearts one. it's like they're expecting people who haven't played the first game played kingdom hearts ii first.

graypeople

i think kh1 prolly took longer cuz u usually dont kno were 2 go, u hav 2 explore areas, were as kh2 they tell u were 2 go in red and wen u havent been sumwere, thers a ??? sign plus there were less puzzles

RikuOblivion

i agree with this. KH2 had easier worlds than KH1 such as in kH1 when they were swallowed by the whale, going through all the doors and what not was challenging, in KH2 however it was highly predictable at what was goin to happen

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
As said before, very linear.

Also, you thought the monstro stomach maze wasn't challenging?
Am I reading that wrong or was it a typo?

HeartOfKratos84

Actually, KH2 is longer... because of the cutscenes.

not near as meny in the Metal Gear Solid games... but compared to KH, KH2 dose have more cutscenes... i could be worng but it does seem to have more to the game play as well. i can't tell because i go all out offence and take out my foes before they have a chance to strike back with their full force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back