• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did the last episode of KH X's story hint at the X-blade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khoury93

Hey guys, not too sure if this has been talked about yet but there's once scene in the last story episode of khx that stood out to me.

Here ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH6NdZmdoG8 at 9:51) is the scene where the player awakes in the middle of the crossroads of keyblades and is surrounded on each side by groups of wielders. following a few questions by the player the screen goes black and an ! appears suggesting something major has happened. Shortly after we see the player again ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dH6NdZmdoG8 at 9:56) however this time he is enveloped in light from above.

from this scene i feel as though it may very well be hinting towards the whole 7 lights and 13 darknesses (even though there are 9 people on the light side). suddenly after the ! all of the wielders have disappeared and light that looks similar to that of kingdom hearts appears and at this stage with kingdom hearts i would imagine the x-blade would also appear? could this mean the player is set to become it's wielder? or could it possibly even be a foreshadowing of the final battle in KHIII with perhaps the majority of the lights and darknesses disappearing (dying?) in the process of forging the x-blade, only of course for sora to save the day and bring everyone back.

Just an idea, would love to hear what everyone thinks

Rexy

Bronze Member
Some people, me included, think that it is to symbolize the battle between the seven lights and thirteen darknesses of kh3, the 2 extra characters are probably donald and goofy, I think

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Some people, me included, think that it is to symbolize the battle between the seven lights and thirteen darknesses of kh3, the 2 extra characters are probably donald and goofy, I think
This here.

Part of me is thinking that what the player saw was a flashforward to KH3 rather than any point in Chi. The X-Blade will show up at some point before the story ends, but probably so we can witness its shattering, not its creation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back