• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Did Sora already give Kairi a papou fruit (minor spoilers regarding ending)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_is_mine*2

In kingdom hearts, Kairi gave Sora a star charm for good luck to go get Riku back. If you look closely, you can see that the charm almost resembles a papou fruit, and we all know she MAY have a crush on him because of her engraving.
In kingdom hearts 2, Sora gave Kairi the charm back when he touched her hand at the end.
And he engraved a picture alongside hers.

What do you guys think? A papou fruit given, or ungiven yet?

Also, for KH Final Mix, does that correspond to kingdom hearts 1 or KH2 final mix?

Thanks.:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyro

uhhh k. yeah just the shape reminds me of a paopu fruit. in kh1 not kh2 sora engrave himself giving kairi a paopu fruit, but thats not giving a paopu fruit though it only that he wants to and since now hes back with riku on destiny islands, he can now share a paopu fruit with her.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
They drew papou fruits to each other in the Secret Place. So yeah, they did. It didn't matter if they weren't real papou fruits; it's because typical Sora, who likes Kairi, was too nervous to give it to Kairi so he drew it instead. Kairi saw it and felt the same way. Thus, they're lives are intertwined no matter what.

D

Deleted member 5341

I think it was implied, coz they didn't actually show it being shared, but drawing it on the wall showed that they wanted to so ... yeah ^_^

Little_Red

betch.
yeah it is a paopu fruit as the charm of the oathkeeper. And it's very well implied in the KH world that Sora and Kairi like each other (I feel a bit bad for Riku having no girlfriend though! [Maybe Yuffie?]).

Just trying to add to what you were saying!

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Yuffie and Riku? Can't imagine that... Maybe they'll make some other girl in KH3 that Riku can go for.

Roxas and Namine

Sora and Kairi

Riku and ????

Not Spam: But yeah the oathkeeper chain/lucky charm sortof symbolizes their giving each other the paopu but they haven't done it yet.

COME ON SORA KAIRI DO IT!

Last edited:

Sora_is_mine*2

Sora: *randomly walking by* Hi lonesome Riku
Riku: Leave me alone.
Sora: YOU ARE SO PATHETIC NO GIRLFRIEND!
Riku: Hey I could get a girlfriend if I wanted! *grabs Kairi that came out of nowhere*
Kairi: Hi!
Riku: *smooches Kairi*
Kairi: WTF!!!! *Kicks riku in the shin and runs off*
Sora and Me: Uh huh....
Riku: Well, I can't date Yuffie, all she freaking talks about is pie and her materia and how she thinks Tifa and Cloud love eachother and boy bands and annoying other stuff like that!
Me: Hey! All girls aren't like that!
Riku: She throws oragami around for God's sake!
Me and Sora: Loser.
*Kingdom Hearts 3 character walks by*
Unknown: HI RIKU! I LOVE YOU! I REALLY DO! HERE'S A PAPOU FRUIT! LETS GET MARRIED! *Runs off with Riku*
LATER THAT NIGHT
Riku: What's up?! OMFG! UR ANOTHER FAN GIRL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back