• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Did Riku ever become a heartless?~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHredhead06

I was thinking...Sora and Kairi are together, and so are Roxas and Namine, which are Sora/Kairi's nobodies. So if Roxas' best friend is Axel, could this mean that Axel is Riku's nobody because Sora and Riku are best friends? But this is only possible if Riku had become a heartless...right?

Swag

Young King
right but riku never became a heartless, roxas and axel bacame friends because they were both in the org. and therefore interacted with each other.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

I think riku never became a heartless because he got the ability to control them from Mal, just making a theory~!

Kaiku

Bronze Member
Website
www.s14.invisionfree.com
...If Axel were to be anyones Nobody. (Even without the name mix up) it would have to be Reno from FFVII. They both have read hair (Roxas beside the point) and tattoo's on their faces, and the greenish eye thing going on. (also beside the point but still kind of a factor) They have the same VA. lol. ^^

O

Oberon

1.) Riku was never a heartless... It's just that simple... you would know that by actually playing the game...
2.) He wouldn't be one, the closest he ever was to one, was when Malificient gave him the power to control them, and also when Riku gave his body to ansem for his use.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Zorox said:
1.) Riku was never a heartless... It's just that simple... you would know that by actually playing the game...
2.) He wouldn't be one, the closest he ever was to one, was when Malificient gave him the power to control them, and also when Riku gave his body to ansem for his use.

I agree! Riku wont become a heartless, he's Kh's anti hero. He was never meant to stumble too low to evil.

O

Oberon

JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
I agree! Riku wont become a heartless, he's Kh's anti hero. He was never meant to stumble too low to evil.
Right, because Riku MUST have some common sense not to go that low.

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

But Unfortunately, he was tricked by XEHANORT and ended up in Kingdom Hearts with the King

O

Oberon

JaCk PumkIn KinG said:
But Unfortunately, he was tricked by XEHANORT and ended up in Kingdom Hearts with the King
Well at least he found mickey.

C

Charlie

KHredhead06 said:
I was thinking...Sora and Kairi are together, and so are Roxas and Namine, which are Sora/Kairi's nobodies. So if Roxas' best friend is Axel, could this mean that Axel is Riku's nobody because Sora and Riku are best friends? But this is only possible if Riku had become a heartless...right?

Okay, HOLD on a second, you saying that just because Sora & Riku are friends, and that Sora's nobody (Roxas) & Axel are friends-that automatically makes Axel "Riku's" nobody?? Well, it's a good idea to think about for the moment, considering the whole "best-friend"-factor & the fact that Axel & Riku seem to act similarly in certain sitations..However, if you look closely you'll notice a few things:

#-Both Axel and Riku not only look completely different physically, but are very different in age (You may try to argue about this because both of their eyes are almost the exact same color, but notice the possible height difference, hair, facial features/attributes/etc)

#-Axel and Riku's main elements & weapons that they choose to weild do not tie to eachother whatsoever (Example: You have Axel who chooses to control fire on a flaming chakram, while Riku had wielded the "Soul Eater in CoM" & was seen brandishing the "Way to Dawn-keyblade (a mixture between Darkness & Light)"-in KH-2) +To further prove the differences, you have the fact that both Roxas & Sora had been wielding replicas of the exact same keyblades when you played as them in the game-meaning that in order for a whole being (Sora) & it's nobody (Roxas) to tie to one another, that they'll have to wield weapons and elements that trade back between one another (Oblivion=Darkness, Oathkeeper=Light) So in other words, do you think that "Darkness" & "Fire" relate/resemble to one another?

+I'm sure there will be other people in this thread that will also give you heavier differences between the two characters-some of them could be talking about examples in KH-1 & CoM. But that's my 2 cents of a description worth right now, I'll try to post a bit more on this later.
:cool:

SH_Brat

Somehow I remember Zexion saying that Riku was the Darkside( CoM. Yep. I was right). Wonder what he meant by that...? Now in order a Nobody to be made the heart must have left his body. Which it did when "Ansem" took control of his body and cast his heart out. Then, "Ansem" took on his true form. I wonder what happened to Riku's body? It was probably sent to the realm of dark. Where it would be transformed into a nobody. Since no one wants to believe me... I'll say this:
Lets say at the end KH when "Ansem" was being hit by the light( Ansem:NOOO!) that for an instant Riku's body went to the Realm of Darkness, only briefly, and as it was returning to it's original form Axel was born. That would explain Axels darker complection and other strange features that we don't recognize to be Rikus. Where as the eyes and personality maintained simular to Riku. That could be a very good explaination as to Axels appearence.The age difference. It would explain why Axel has no memories of Riku. We all know( Well, the people who have played KH2) what happened to Riku in KH2, so I don't doubt this may be what happened. It is still rather funny to me that:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

How about why Axel acts like Riku, an anti-hero. Axel wasn't ever on any side till the end. He was also Roxas' best friend. The way Riku is with Sora. You cannot use Axels weapons against him because every Organization member had a special power. That goes for Namine, too. Just because Axel weilds fire and Riku doesn't, doesn't mean there are not the same.

C

Charlie

Okay, I think you might have just somehow started to convince me-However, I only have one little question to ask you: “What would happen to Sora, if Roxas get’s destroyed?”
-Answer this, & your answer will depict whether or not Axel is truly Riku’s nobody. You may not think so RIGHT NOW, but like I said before, from whatever happens to Roxas AS A NOBODY, we’ll be able to tell if what you’re saying is true (which it might be, but still ask yourself this for a second)-which is also irony because it symbolizes your spoiler

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Beauxxx said:
Okay, HOLD on a second, you saying that just because Sora & Riku are friends, and that Sora's nobody (Roxas) & Axel are friends-that automatically makes Axel "Riku's" nobody?? Well, it's a good idea to think about for the moment, considering the whole "best-friend"-factor & the fact that Axel & Riku seem to act similarly in certain sitations..However, if you look closely you'll notice a few things:

#-Both Axel and Riku not only look completely different physically, but are very different in age (You may try to argue about this because both of their eyes are almost the exact same color, but notice the possible height difference, hair, facial features/attributes/etc)

#-Axel and Riku's main elements & weapons that they choose to weild do not tie to eachother whatsoever (Example: You have Axel who chooses to control fire on a flaming chakram, while Riku had wielded the "Soul Eater in CoM" & was seen brandishing the "Way to Dawn-keyblade (a mixture between Darkness & Light)"-in KH-2) +To further prove the differences, you have the fact that both Roxas & Sora had been wielding replicas of the exact same keyblades when you played as them in the game-meaning that in order for a whole being (Sora) & it's nobody (Roxas) to tie to one another, that they'll have to wield weapons and elements that trade back between one another (Oblivion=Darkness, Oathkeeper=Light) So in other words, do you think that "Darkness" & "Fire" relate/resemble to one another?

+I'm sure there will be other people in this thread that will also give you heavier differences between the two characters-some of them could be talking about examples in KH-1 & CoM. But that's my 2 cents of a description worth right now, I'll try to post a bit more on this later.

Thanks for clearing up the whole Axel and Riku thing. Now it saves me the trouble of having to say how much different they are.lol

Riku never became a heartless. Yes in Kingdom Hearts Xehanort had control of Riku's body. Riku's heart did infact leave his body, and Riku's heart was sent to the place in which all lost hearts go. My guess the realm of darkness.

Riku did not get a nobody because when Xehanort took full control of his body, his heart was sent to the realm of darkness but his body was not casted off because Xehanort had control of the body.

I also have proof indicating that Riku's heart has left his body. Remeber in Kingdom Hearts when Xehanort said don't bother your voice can no longer reach him where he is, his heart belongs again to darkness, this indicates that Riku's heart was sent some place else. Also Riku managed to get control of his body again when Sora and the gang weaken Xehanort. That resulted in Riku gaining control of his body. That is why Riku was at the door, and he helped Sora close the door to darkness.

Watch this clip and everything would become clearer.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LgfBkq1kfVE&search=Riku in darkness

Riku has no nobody or heartless, end of story.

SH_Brat

Beauxxx said:
Okay, I think you might have just somehow started to convince me-However, I only have one little question to ask you: “What would happen to Sora, if Roxas get’s destroyed?”
-Answer this, & your answer will depict whether or not Axel is truly Riku’s nobody. You may not think so RIGHT NOW, but like I said before, from whatever happens to Roxas AS A NOBODY, we’ll be able to tell if what you’re saying is true (which it might be, but still ask yourself this for a second)-which is also irony because it symbolizes your spoiler

Well, we really don't know what happens to a Nobody. I mean it says they fade into darkness, but why? It doen't make sense that it would just fade a leave the heart to be forever in darkness. I'm thinking that they either reunite with their hearts( Which may be possible. Tetsuya Nomura said the Org. was dead. That doesn't mean them), or they get transfered somewhere waiting for there heart to be set free. Sort of like Kingdom Hearts. Only for souls and bodily forms. They could reunite like hearts reunite with their nobodies. That guy in Traverse Town is a very good example. We witnessed him turn into a heartless, but after we defeated the first boss he suddenly appeared again. Unharmed and probably unmemorible of the whole event. That would probably go for Sora, too. If Roxas had been destoryed he would have probably reunited with Sora. Either way, it proves Riku and Axel could be the same person beacuse Axel would be the other half of Rikus power, just as Roxas is to Sora.

C

Charlie

SH Brat said:
If Roxas had been destoryed he would have probably reunited with Sora. Either way, it proves Riku and Axel could be the same person beacuse Axel would be the other half of Rikus power, just as Roxas is to Sora.

-Which finally brings me to the main point in what I was trying to tell you, so take a look back at what you just said. –You say (as a possibility) that when Roxas meaning a (nobody) get’s destroyed, that they return to their original selves meaning (Sora)-correct? Well if that was the case, since “Axel” had faded away or so to speak back in KH-2, if your analogy was right..would THAT mean that Riku would have been a “whole” being towards the end of the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

-So my basic question: “Was Axel in Riku’s body if nobodies (as you say) are supposed to return to their original bodies when they start fading away?”
+(it’s a funny explanation) But you say that Axel resembles Riku’s form just because you’re assuming that Riku’s nobody (Axel) received a tan when he (while in Ansem’s body) had gotten blasted by the light from Kingdom Hearts?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Actually when nobodies fade away they become nothing and they vanish. Axel became nothing because he faded away and died when he used up all his strength. Axel and Riku has nothing in common what so ever. Face it, Riku and Axel will never be similar.

SH_Brat

Beauxxx said:
-Which finally brings me to the main point in what I was trying to tell you, so take a look back at what you just said. –You say (as a possibility) that when Roxas meaning a (nobody) get’s destroyed, that they return to their original selves meaning (Sora)-correct? Well if that was the case, since “Axel” had faded away or so to speak back in KH-2, if your analogy was right..would THAT mean that Riku would have been a “whole” being towards the end of the
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Pretty much!:)

Beauxxx said:
-So my basic question: “Was Axel in Riku’s body if nobodies (as you say) are supposed to return to their original bodies when they start fading away?”
+(it’s a funny explanation) But you say that Axel resembles Riku’s form just because you’re assuming that Riku’s nobody (Axel) received a tan when he (while in Ansem’s body) had gotten blasted by the light from Kingdom Hearts?

-Well, yeah. It would only be right that Axel returned to Riku.
+Yeah. His phsical features were kind of blended in with Xenhanorts. Enabling Axel to be unrecognizible as Riku. Where as his personality stayed the same because it was originally Rikus body. That would also be why he had no memory of Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back