• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Did Riku ever become a heartless?~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Charlie

Riku123698745 said:
the question is not did riku become a heartless but why didn't he to some people at khinsider.

-A funny ironic twist to the thread's topic & somewhat true ^^

Now anyway, back to our previous discussion:

SH Brat said:
-Well, yeah. It would only be right that Axel returned to Riku.
+Yeah. His phsical features were kind of blended in with Xenhanorts. Enabling Axel to be unrecognizible as Riku.

-Okay lol, then if that was the case then Xeanhort’s physical appearance would have enabled AXEL to have a totally different shade in hair color. Plus not only that, but how does White-Silver + Grayish Silver automatically=RED, out of completely nowhere if neither Riku or Xeanhort have any traces of THAT color, or combination that EQUALS that color on their bodies?

I know, that my argument may have lost a bit of it’s depth since I’m now talking about HAIR COLOR, like an outsider would think, but it’s still an important factor that you could try looking at for awhile. +When someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless, their heart becomes devoured, while traits from their original beings transfer over to their nobodies (which complies with what both you and I have just said)

SH_Brat

Beauxxx said:
-A funny ironic twist to the thread's topic & somewhat true ^^

Now anyway, back to our previous discussion:

-Okay lol, then if that was the case then Xeanhort’s physical appearance would have enabled AXEL to have a totally different shade in hair color. Plus not only that, but how does White-Silver + Grayish Silver automatically=RED, out of completely nowhere if neither Riku or Xeanhort have any traces of THAT color, or combination that EQUALS that color on their bodies?

I know, that my argument may have lost a bit of it’s depth since I’m now talking about HAIR COLOR, like an outsider would think, but it’s still an important factor that you could try looking at for awhile. +When someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless, their heart becomes devoured, while traits from their original beings transfer over to their nobodies (which complies with what both you and I have just said)

Well, Roxas and Namine had blonde hair. Sora had brown hair and well you know Namine,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I know how they were made, Roxas and Namine I mean, but I don't know how they got blonde hair. I mean, Soras hair didn't have blonde in it till the second game,so...Also,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I guess the hair was kind of a throw back. Just like Namines and Roxas'.

Last edited:

luckyriku777

yo riku was a heartless remember at the end where he looked like ansem until ansem the wises machine blew up and he turned back to normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back